Mickey bread at Disneyland?

az4boys

DIS Veteran
One of our favorite family snacks is a loaf of Mickey bread in DCA. Is there anywhere in DL that sells something similar? I know you can get the bread bowls but I haven't seen the loafs of bread.

Yeah, not to my knowledge. There are a couple places that do baking and confections: Main St on the left, and Pooh Corner in Critter Country. Those are the only two places I can think of that might have something similar.

Oh and Mickey-shaped beignets in New Orleans Square..

As far as I have ever seen, they only do those loafs in DCA because they are sold by Boudin's. I think it is different than something sold by Disney, even though the Boudin's is operating within Disney. Boudin's does special shaped bread loaves as a "thing" at all their locations, and their site at DCA does the Mickey shape.

As far as I have ever seen, they only do those loafs in DCA because they are sold by Boudin's. I think it is different than something sold by Disney, even though the Boudin's is operating within Disney. Boudin's does special shaped bread loaves as a "thing" at all their locations, and their site at DCA does the Mickey shape.

Yep, whenever I go to SF for work i always pick up something for my daughters there. They love the turtles etc and especially the holiday specials.

How fun! Thanks! My kids are butter addicts, do they have any packets we could grab with it?

How fun! Thanks! My kids are butter addicts, do they have any packets we could grab with it?

Yes, they have butter packets. If you only want the bread, there is a stall right outside the Boudin restaurant. You don't have to wait in the long line inside just to get the bread. It's also available at the front of the park at the fruit stand.... I want to say it's called Fairfax Market but I may be wrong. It's to the right side, over by the lockers, when you first enter DCA.

Yes, they have butter packets. If you only want the bread, there is a stall right outside the Boudin restaurant. You don't have to wait in the long line inside just to get the bread. It's also available at the front of the park at the fruit stand.... I want to say it's called Fairfax Market but I may be wrong. It's to the right side, over by the lockers, when you first enter DCA.

I also seem to remember seeing it at Cars Land in that hippy tent place. Or am i trippin?

On our last trip we bought bread twice. They definitely have butter but we had to ask for it. It wasn't out in the open. They did give us a big handful both times though. If it is going to be warm weather, a ziploc comes in really handy in case it melts.

They also have adorable Groot Bread right now for GotG!
We got a Mickey and a Mater :-)

I will have to look at the fruit stand! Sometimes the only thing we want in DCA is the bread but I don't want to walk all the way into the park to get it.

I also seem to remember seeing it at Cars Land in that hippy tent place. Or am i trippin?

Hehehehe... I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if it was there too.

I will have to look at the fruit stand! Sometimes the only thing we want in DCA is the bread but I don't want to walk all the way into the park to get it.

It's really handy. We have grabbed it from there for the ride back home since it's just a quick pop in through the gates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter