Mickeys Halloween Party...when raining

rapunzal

DIS Veteran
who had been to the party in the rain...was it still fun? Where can you buy tickets if staying on-site? My son hates fireworks and I am still debating to go or not? What other options are there to do? Thanks

I would assume going to the party in the rain would be much the same as going to the parks in the rain on a regular day. I actually don't mind a rainy day at the parks. It gets old after a day or two. However it is a great way to thin the crowds out. The party is so much more than fireworks. How old is your son?

If you are staying onsite, you can buy them at your resort's front desk. We are waiting until we get there to buy our tickets, to hopefully have an idea of what the weather will be. From what I've read, the only night that usually sells out is 10/31 (which sold out a while ago). There are 2 MNSSHP's while we are there, so we should be ok.

We have been to a party in the rain, it was sticky and humid....but we made the best of it!!
As someone said, just like any other time in the park when it is raining.
Tha party is SO much fun, and alot more than fireworks, there are TONS of characters, trick or treating, and the rides have very short lines. It is a MUST!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter