Mickey's home

jennydep

Mouseketeer
Mickey was discharged this morning. Her counts are still very low (AGC of 100 for those of you familiar with cancer counts) so she's under house arrest until we go to clinic for a follow up on Tuesday. She told nearly everyone at the hospital that she's going to Disney soon. They were all very happy for her! :sunny:

jennydep said:
Mickey was discharged this morning. Her counts are still very low (AGC of 100 for those of you familiar with cancer counts) so she's under house arrest until we go to clinic for a follow up on Tuesday. She told nearly everyone at the hospital that she's going to Disney soon. They were all very happy for her! :sunny:

She's in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the ACG count goes up, too.
Got to get better for her wish trip! :tink:

Rosemarie

I just wanted to send :grouphug: and pixiedust: I hope today all goes well. I also wanted to say I visited Mickey's Web page. She is a beautiful little angel with incredible sprit!!!We will be keeping you all in our T&P.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter