~ Mickey's Magical Matey Tour ~ November 6-13, 2010 Eastern Magic

Okay, I'm officially losing my mind. I thought about packing. Seriously! What is wrong with me, lol.

In the last couple weeks, we have booked our air tickets (thankful for miles), bought our theme park tickets, and booked our transport. While there is still a lot up in the air, I'm feeling as though the basics are coming together. I am still a little freaked out that we haven't booked our hotel - but we can't do that until April 2nd. So for now, I am hoping it all works out!

Oh and after struggling against the graphic (wasn't happy with it)... I started over and am almost there!

We have booked our hotel for Friday night, and that's about it. Right now we are staying at the Marriott World center on Marriott points. We are still deciding on if we want to squeeze in a park day on Friday - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party if they will have it into Nov. I'm also still thinking of staying local on Friday night instead.

We will book Southwest when they open up their schedule for Nov.

We are also waiting on Southwest's schedule to come out. I just booked our hotel in Orlando for 2 nights after the cruise on Priceline. We are staying at the Buena Vista Suites and Spa. I've been trying Priceline for Cocoa Beach for 2 nights prior to the cruise..no luck yet. :confused3

Wow, I didn't know southwest came out so late. Alaska is who our miles are through and there are only two daily non stop flights, so we had to do it quick.

We have to wait on hotel because it is DVC at a resort we do not own at.

I'm getting jazzed. Our third family booked today. Our ressies are linked and everything is good to go. So now we are a party of 12!

Wow, I didn't know southwest came out so late. Alaska is who our miles are through and there are only two daily non stop flights, so we had to do it quick.

We have to wait on hotel because it is DVC at a resort we do not own at.

I'm getting jazzed. Our third family booked today. Our ressies are linked and everything is good to go. So now we are a party of 12!

Congrats to you. It could be summer time before Southwest opens up thier schedule for November.

Has anyone used Bernard tours on St. John's or St. Marrten? I can't remember which right now. I've read good things about their private tours over on CruiseCritic. I'm thinking about booking this. He hits the beaches, and will go by the beach where the planes land in the afternoon. I know my 9 year old will love this.

You can create your own personal tour or do the group tour. I emailed him about prices-$35pp group tour & $300 private tour. It takes him a couple days to respond. It is now 84 degress in St Martin (sigh). It's sleeting/snowing here.

You can create your own personal tour or do the group tour. I emailed him about prices-$35pp group tour & $300 private tour. It takes him a couple days to respond. It is now 84 degress in St Martin (sigh). It's sleeting/snowing here.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to send him a note.

On talk of excursions, any suggestions for things on St Maarten? I'm not sure what to do with two small kids. I don't really want to have to travel far either since there are no car seat laws - but the laws of physics still apply.

We are planning the butterfly farm and skytram thing in St. Thomas.

On talk of excursions, any suggestions for things on St Maarten? I'm not sure what to do with two small kids. I don't really want to have to travel far either since there are no car seat laws - but the laws of physics still apply.

We are planning the butterfly farm and skytram thing in St. Thomas.

I had bought the 2009 Passporter to get an idea what was available. We are a beach family, and our kids will be 9 & 5 when we cruise. I really don't want to spend a lot of money on excursions so I think we will do the beaches at all three stops. The only place I may do a tour is with Bernard Tours in St. Maarten. I really want to see the planes land. :woohoo:

I had bought the 2009 Passporter to get an idea what was available. We are a beach family, and our kids will be 9 & 5 when we cruise. I really don't want to spend a lot of money on excursions so I think we will do the beaches at all three stops. The only place I may do a tour is with Bernard Tours in St. Maarten. I really want to see the planes land. :woohoo:
I'm waiting to buy the new passporter 2010 version at the moment. However, I could have sworn that I heard the beaches are all a good ride from port... :confused3

I'm waiting to buy the new passporter 2010 version at the moment. However, I could have sworn that I heard the beaches are all a good ride from port... :confused3

I'm not sure, but I think the beaches are a drive. I'd prefer my 5 year old be in a booster, but we'll go with a regular seat belt if we take the trek to a beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter