Mickey's Vacation to the Darkside

Welcome :thumbsup2 Always good for a laff....

This is our last week home, so we are busy getting ready for vacation, but I will have to check out why that video is marked private....shouldn't be :confused3

This is amazingly hilarious! Thanks for posting and thanks jenseib for bumping it up so others could enjoy it!

Getting really jazzed for our trip in a couple of weeks!

bubba'smom- I appreciate your great trip reports and all of your helpful information about Portofino Bay and the US/IoA. Thank you!

Hi, "bubba's dad" here,
I gathered all the pics we found of Mickey and his "Day at the Dark Side" and made a little slideshow if any are interested. I posted it on youtube,
hope you like it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PrRPiyFpYG4

It appears since the audio was a copyrighted song, they disabled it. He 'sorta' fixed it...it's viewable now....

I just reread over this...I can't believe its been so long!

Still laughing! :rotfl2:

I can't believe it was 4 yrs ago! :eek: My son was 8.5 yrs old in it...now he's 12.5!

This is amazingly hilarious! Thanks for posting and thanks jenseib for bumping it up so others could enjoy it!

Getting really jazzed for our trip in a couple of weeks!

bubba'smom- I appreciate your great trip reports and all of your helpful information about Portofino Bay and the US/IoA. Thank you!

Yes...thanks Jen! Good for a laff!! And natebenma...you're welcome. I'm glad you are getting useful info from my trip reports. That's the idea :thumbsup2 Have a good trip yourselves.

WE loved it. Claire and I just watched the video and she kept asking what is Mickey doing? :rotfl: She was happy that he and Cat in the Hat are friends.

OMG That was great. Looks like Mickey had fun. I'm suprised you didn't have him in a mask or something :laughing: so nobody would identify him!

Thanks for sharing!
Tina

Bubba's mom-

Now that we are back, just want to say thank you for the great advice and especially for the shortcut instructions.

Before my trip, I printed off the directions, with the actual pictures where the links are, onto a one page word document.

I am severely directionally challenged, but carrying this along (and with the help of my family), we found our way!

Again, thanks!

Dee

PS- I'll probably post on the main board in case that is the best way to alert your spidey senses.

OMG that was SOOOO cute and funny!! :rotfl2: :lovestruc

Bubba's mom: question for you. I noticed your son does karate. My daughter just earned her black belt about 2 months ago and we are so proud! I noticed his uniform looks very similar to hers. Does he take karate through ATA (American Taekwondo Association)?

OMG that was SOOOO cute and funny!! :rotfl2: :lovestruc

Bubba's mom: question for you. I noticed your son does karate. My daughter just earned her black belt about 2 months ago and we are so proud! I noticed his uniform looks very similar to hers. Does he take karate through ATA (American Taekwondo Association)?

Actually, he does. He does ATA.

He's currently 3rd degree blackbelt and plans to test for his red instructor collar in March. Since you can't test for that till you're 13, and he won't be 13 until January, that's our first testing after his birthday he's eligible.

He is also studying for his 4th degree...even though he has many years to wait to test for that! :laughing:

he LOVES TKD...he goes to every class and event they have.

it's also great exercise...you outta see the boy's 6 pack! :eek:

Is your daughter planning on earning her 2nd? She should be proud of herself...it's a lot of work to get to blackbelt. Something to treasure always :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter