Miles Team Game Rosters PLEASE CHECK

As much as this pains me, because I love team 2, I can be a captain. It would help me stay on track and really stay accountable.

If someone else would rather, though, go for it!

Thank you Carrie, we will let the request run the rest of the day and see if anyone else will volunteer.

I will have to move people around again when we do but I will try to keep training partners and spouses together.

I never imagined this would go over so well I actually thought maybe 20 or so might want to. But hey this will make it way better since we can get to know each other better especially the newer members.

Innocent Panda:hippie:

Thanks Dave. Seriously, I have no porblem doing it, just wanted to leave it open if someone really wanted to do it.

Ummm, maybe I should have not recruited quite so hard!!! :rolleyes:

You just forgot to recruit more captains. Now get your wicked, mischevious self out there and get us a captain. Carrie said she would do it if we can't get another, so see I have it under control if you get weak and can't find any.

Trash Talking Pandapirate:

Thanks Dave. Seriously, I have no porblem doing it, just wanted to leave it open if someone really wanted to do it.

Ok if your sure you don't mind then thank you again. I'll make it happen.

Thankful Panda:hippie:

:cheer2: GO! Team 2 Go!:cheer2:

Actually, I was thinking of the DLF>DNF>>DNS and came up with Triple D's..but thought of the repercussions of THAT name...and now have seen that some other team also came up with a Triple D suggestion..:rotfl:

We could rip off Team in Training..Loco TNT

Back to thinking...:upsidedow Anne

Yo Panda Dude--If it makes it any easier, I'll drop out as a participant and just harass everyone. Let me know.

NO WAY, NO WAY Bill. We love your harrassment but we want your MOVEMENT too!!! (Hey, you know what I meant dang it) :rolleyes1

NO WAY, NO WAY Bill. We love your harrassment but we want your MOVEMENT too!!! (Hey, you know what I meant dang it) :rolleyes1

OK. But, no white speedo. I will go and see if I can find my red bicycle shorts though. Positive Attitude Panda--Do you still have that picture of Big Vic (and no ladies, the name isn't because of his height), Robert, you and me from when we were riding for Team Poland a few years back (before I got too big to fit on my bike and we all separately made our walking/running transitions and somehow ended up back together here.)

Yo Panda Dude--If it makes it any easier, I'll drop out as a participant and just harass everyone. Let me know.

No Bill I want you where I can see you.:eek:

Ok here is the deal: I have 12 players plus a captain on each team, that will be the maximum number for each team. I have one more slot open on Carrie's team then we will be full.

After that one slot is filled then we will have to start a new team. Which will require a captain. Or we can have a sub list for temp replacement of a player on injured reserve. If we get another 12 we will start a new team.

Thanks for the overwhelming support, this is gonna be a kick.

Pleased Panda:hippie:

Okay, so, again, Team 4, we need to final input on a name. I would LOVE to hear from Westcliffemom (Stacey) and Cruella de Mom (Cecilia) just to be sure they are aware that we are starting and that WE NEED HELP!!! LOL...

So far, Super Goofs is the choice and if I do not hear any absolute negatives (hey that would have been a great name for me) by Sunday, we will go with this one.

EVERYONE READY TO ROCK N ROLL!!!

Sorry to be so wishy washy. If it makes your job easier, go ahead and put me down. Well, put my name down. :p

ETA: Look's like I'm already there.

OK Team 7, we need a name!

WISH Spirit?

I didn't miss it, I got that one too. Here is what I have so far:

Super Goofs: Angie, ?Kristi/Chad
Going Goofy: Beth, Laurie, Christy/Steve

I am missing votes from:
Stacey, Cecilia, Susie/DH, Laura and Tink06/DH.

If there is a tie, I will intervene but I am just a figurehead here for motivation and inspiration purposes only (oh yeah, mark me down for perspiration too) so argue amongst yourselves and remember, play nice!!! Don't make me....oh wait, that would be my kiddos!!!!! :rotfl:

Tink06, aka Stacey (M) being we have another Stacey :woohoo: , and DH, aka Jeff (who said he was going to sign up to get a screen name :cool1: ), our vote is for SuperGoofs! Then again, anything related to Goofy is great, as we are huge fans! :cheer2:

:lmao:
Tink06, aka Stacey (M) being we have another Stacey :woohoo: , and DH, aka Jeff (who said he was going to sign up to get a screen name :cool1: ), our vote is for SuperGoofs! Then again, anything related to Goofy is great, as we are huge fans! :cheer2:

Ok, sorry - I was trying to catch up and didn't read the end first :lmao: , so we're on Team 7 now, but hey - at least you all know our names!

Tink Darlin, I had to start a new team so I moved you to team 7, with hubby of course.

I'm sorry to everyone I had to move but that is why I started this thread early. I'm trying to keep team strengths about the same and keep everyone together with their spouses and training partners.

We are pretty even now with the exception of team 7 needing 1 more player. After that we will have to start a sub/reserve pool unless we get enouth for another team.

I promise I will not move anyone else unless they want to move. Thanks for your patience and help.

Love y'all Panda:love:

Jeez, I go to a meeting and come back to two pages of posts just on this thread! Either my job or my running/board time are gonna have to give -- and I'm thinking my job is the best candidate for some trimming.

Jeanne: I did a little palpitating and peeing my pants. Sorry, tmi? At least it got me fully awake on day 2 of little or no sleep. I would have to describe him as hotly weird. Or weirdly hot. Definitely had the swagger going.

Sandy: Oh, yeah, I caught Gladiator dude, too. All of him. Which was more than anyone needed at 4 a.m.

Bill: Speedo, not thong. Jeez, I would never suggest you guys try running in a lime green thong. What do you take me for?! But, since you are also declining to try out the speedo, would you consider a gladiator outfit?

So, are we anywhere close to a name yet, Team 1? I am fine with being a Triple D, as it is certainly the closest I will ever come to that achievement. But I am not quite sure why our gallant WISH dudes are willing to proclaim themselves Triple Ds but refuse to don a speedo to keep team morale up. Yeesh.

Thansk for doing all this Dave! I'm sure trying to reorganize and still stay balanced was less than a treat.

Jeanne: I did a little palpitating and peeing my pants. Sorry, tmi? At least it got me fully awake on day 2 of little or no sleep. I would have to describe him as hotly weird. Or weirdly hot. Definitely had the swagger going.

Now that's a swagger I think I would like to see. :rotfl2: Just curious...do you know what corral he was in? Maybe I can fudge my time and get a better look next year. :thumbsup2: Funny, but when I first saw the photo, I thought he might be a Pocahontas character or something...after all I couldn't find a bib number. You're so right about being hotly weird or weirdly hot......kinda like the Fabio type...they'd be hot if they weren't so ridiculous!

Hi Ohana! *waves* Team 6 yay!

Seems I'm a little late to this party. I was getting my emails from the original thread suggesting this friendly competition thinking there wasn't much activity yet. Imagine my surprise when I go to the main page of the board today and see a 16 page thread on this! Yikes!

I'm all ready for Feb. 1, but I'll be "flying the friendly skies" that day for a weekend away so I won't be able to officially check in until Monday. I'll be cheering though as I fly over the country so listen for me!

A question in regards to "allowability of what is considered exercise": Does playing Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) count? :woohoo: When I play on the Difficult level (3rd of 4), I sweat more than I do running sometimes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter