Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milliepie, I would like to add a request if I may. I would like for you to create something for my family. Whatever you can come up with that would be whimsical and fantastic. Here is some information for you to go on.

Myself - Allison(40), Husband - Roddy(50), Daughter - Meghan(21), Son - Austin(19).
Austin graduates from High School at the end of May and our cruise is mid-June. So, this is somewhat a celebratory cruise.
We are going on the 11-night Med cruise. Leave from Barcelona, Spain. Cruise starts on June 18 and ends on June 29th, 2011. We will be on the Magic.
What ever you can come up with would be great, and as many as you would like.

If you have time, journal pages for the med cruise would be great.

You are so creative and I know whatever you make will be wonderful!

Allison

Here are a few things for now. I'll try to get some journal pages done for you too. Not sure what Austin is into, but I have a few name fills in my files and also a quite a few mickey heads with Austin. I'll get back to you about the rest as soon as I can. :goodvibes

MILLIEPIE, YOU,RE THE GREATEST. YOUR WORK IS AMAZING. I.M ONLY ASKING FOR A FEW REQUESTS TODAY BUT I WILL NEED MORE. IT,S SO HARD TO DESIDE! #1. I NEED THE SPIDERMAN CANDY WRAPPER WITH THE NAME"DALTON" AND "3rd" BIRTHDAY,FEB.5,2011. #2.I NEED A LABEL DESIGN FOR MINT TINS THAT MEASURE 2nd1/2" BY 4"(FOR FE ON CRUISE) WITH DREAM SHIP AND MICKEY-2011. AND#3.THREE PERSONALIZED ITENERARY COVERS W/ THE DREAM SHIP AND LOTS OF CHARACTERS ON THEBEACH,ETC. WITH NOV.20,2011 AND EACH GRANDKID NAME (1)SAMANTHA (2)SAVANNAH (3)DALTON.THANK YOU!THANK YOU!!!!!!

Hi Nonnie,

So sorry I missed the candy wrapper for Dalton. Here are some tin labels. Print fit to page landscape. For the covers, not sure exactly what you were looking at. Did you want one I already have, or something new? Let me know and I can work on them for you. :)

Hey there! I’ve got a few that I LOVE so if its too many just let me know. My family and our friends are going to be cruising again in March! I cant wait to be able decorate our doors!!!!

-capthatmh.png (With DCL Addict in the center (possibly written in red))

-Hayes Family preserver.png **I need a few of these** (Ok instead of saying the Cruisin’ the Caribbean Can I please get it to say Cruisin’ on the Magic and then on the bottom instead of saying the Hayes Family 2011 can I get dates put there. The dates I needs are: 1.) May 7 – May 14 2005. ** One the second one can I get Disney Magic on top and the dates Dec. 29 2007 – Jan. 5 2008 on the bottom. One the third one can I get Cruisin’ the Bahamas on top and then on the bottom can you please put the dates Dec. 29 2010 – Jan. 3 2011

-MediterraneanDisneyMagicpreserver.png ** I need two of these** (Instead of Mediterranean on the bottom can I please get these dates put in it. The dates I need are: Dec. 27 2008 – Jan. 3 2009 and on the second one can I get the dates Dec. 26 2009 – Jan. 2 2010

- MickeyheadlifepreserverWonder.png (Can I get this with the dates July 20 – July 25 2010 on the bottom)

-Eat,sleep,cruise.png (Is it possible to get one Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck?)

-Dreampreserver.jpg (Can I please get the dates March 17 – March 20 2011 on the bottom)

-The Black Mickey Head with the Sorcerer hat and Sorcerer Mickey to the right side!! Can I get this with Megan in the center (Same font and color if possible)

And the last few things that I would love are name fills:

-I would love the name Julie with Pluto filled letters if possible

-I would like the name Mike in Buzz Lightyear letters.

-I would love the name Jim in the fab 5 filled letters if possible

-I would love the name Jolinne in princess filled letters if possible

-I would love the name Evan with Donald Duck filled letters if possible

-I would love the name Esther in Minnie Letters

- I would love the name Richard in Mickey Letters

-And last but not least if it is possible I would love Megan with Sorcerer Mickey letters

Thanks so much!! If there are any problems just let me know!!!

Finally getting some names done. :)

Hi Milliepie! As you can see I enjoy your work so much I have included it in my sig. I hope you don't mind. Would you please add me to your queue of of design work? My family isn't sailing until August, so no rush! I would appreciate your assistance.

1) Would you please make a Mickey Head, with Carl and Ellie Fredricksen from UP, saying "Wonder-ful 5th Anniversary"

2) I would like to request three names in UP bubble letters. Is that OK? I haven't seen them anywhere before.

Melissa
"Rich & Lauren" (with the ampersand please)

3) Would you please add the date of our sailing to your Alaska Postcard style design (as seen below in my sig)? August 16-23, 2011

Thank you!

I just realized I put the wrong dates on the Alaska one. I'll get that done soon. :)

Is there a way to check your completed list for our requests? I was #2785 - no hurry since our trip is not until Oct. But I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it either.

Hope you have a great break from Dis - and don't stay away too long. You will be missed!!!

Here are a few things for now. I'll try to get some journal pages done for you too. Not sure what Austin is into, but I have a few name fills in my files and also a quite a few mickey heads with Austin. I'll get back to you about the rest as soon as I can. :goodvibes

:banana: Thank you so much. I know you are swamped, so I won't pester you. Just when you can is great. You are truly amazing to do what you do for people you don't know.

You are very appreciated!
Allison

Is there a way to check your completed list for our requests? I was #2785 - no hurry since our trip is not until Oct. But I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it either.

Hope you have a great break from Dis - and don't stay away too long. You will be missed!!!

Thanks, we'll see how long I can take a break without going crazy. I've been doing this for a couple/few? years now, but school is keeping that free time I used to have pretty full.

Yours is going to take me a bit more time. The Disney in halloween font is almost done, and it's pretty cute so far. I usually don't do the names like that, (the pirate font in my signature) but I saw I had a bit of time, so I'm playing a bit with it. Maybe I'll figure out a way to make the whole alphabet like that and then more people who want them can have them. How about I pm you when they are done so you don't have to keep checking back? :goodvibes

Hello Again...
I am back with one more request...

Can I get this Graphic
http://www.4shared.com/photo/ZxmVbSk7/BillTjCarriganJillianbeachchai.html

1) with three chairs - Mickey, Minnie, princess and the names Harry, Judy, Asia and if possible The Garrison's written in the sand.
2) with two deck chairs - can you do Lilo & Stitch?? if so w/ Debbie & Connor and if possible The Guarniere's written in the sand.

Thanks again...
Debbie

Hey Millie
Just wondering if I missed this request, completed. I got the other request with my the princess mickey head that you put my mom's name on. I finished the shirts and hot fixed swavorski crystals to the tiara. I will post a picture when I get a chance! I am going to use the above designs for our FE tote bags. Will probably try to make them next weekend. Let me know if I missed them or if I am still in the queue.
Thank you for all your hard work. You have no idea how much I appreciate it...
Thank you!!
Debbie

I went through all the names on your 4share files and did not find what I was looking for :sad2:I was wondering if I could get the following names with a Mickey fill(like the black and red, in the waltograph font) I cannot post an example but it is style of the “daughter” in post number 2

Hannah
Katie
Vicki
Molly
Hilliary
Brent
Kim
Lisa
Heidi
Rachel
Ron
Josh
John
Doug
Kelsey

We don’t leave until the beginning of July so there is no rush :cool2:

Here are your requested names. :goodvibes

Hi Millie- I do not want to pressure you, but i wanted to check to see if you might be able to get to these before we leave next week on the Dream. If not, I more than understand, I honestly don't know how you do it all.

No pressure. Sometimes I can use a little reminder. :)

LOVE your designs. Do you think you could make me 2 graphics please? =]
The Mickey & Minnie hand in hand on the beach with 'Jenifer & David 10.6.12'
The Mickey & Minnie heads joined with the heart in the middle with 'Jenifer & David Fairytale Begins 10.6.12'

Thanks so much in advance! =]

Here are your requested designs. :)

i love all your magnets disign, can i please make a request.I would like a character names. Thank you very much.

Mhicky-Minnie
Bernard-Grumpy
Giselle-Tinker Belle
Jenelle-Ariel

Mickey Head:
Jenelle-Tangled
Giselle-Tangled
Disney Wonder March 20-27, 2011

Here are your completed DISigns. :goodvibes

Hello-
I know you have been busy...not sure how you do everything you do! I looked and don't think you have completed 3053 but I may be looking in the wrong place?
Thanks!

Hi Millie,
I have been looking at your designs for the last two evenings - you are very talented! I love them ALL!:thumbsup2
Could you please make these name fill-ins; I will use them for t-shirts, FE decorating, and magnets (that's why there are similar name requests with different alphabet patters). Thank you so much for your help.

KATYA: http://www.4shared.com/photo/2kfnvBIX/Kelseytinkfill.html

VADIM: http://www.4shared.com/photo/Jwbd82DS/CarltonGrumpyfill.html

YELENA: http://www.4shared.com/photo/usMRp57m/Lilia_Tangled_fill.html

THE RASKIN FAMILY: http://www.4shared.com/photo/jcGJ48vl/Karfonta.html

DREAM cruise: http://www.4shared.com/photo/7-Nx5ly3/Kari_fab_6_fill_wtink2.html

DREAM: http://www.4shared.com/photo/X4lj2x_6/Katiedclfill.html

If you can make them all, it's great; if not, any that you are able to do will be great help :flower3:

Hi Millie,
I know you are about to close this thread. Thank you for trying to fulfill all previously posted requests. I hope i did not miss the above (#3019). Did I miss it or you did not have a chance to get to them yet? Thank you again for your work. :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter