Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Millie,
I am new and I am admiring your work, such great designs! I was wondering if you would be able to make this one for me
Alyssapirateminniewdwmh.png
but with the name ALANNA.
Thanks so much!

Im looking for a card perhaps? Or if you cannot do a card a sign will be just lovely. Im looking for it to say "Congrats Grad! I would like to compliment your achievement by giving you the Quick Service Dining Plan on your trip! Well Done!" I was thinking either Ariel or Minnie. Thanks alot.

Hi Millie--

I ordered some designs last Saturday that were completed but now the file is gone from Photobucket. Is there some where I can locate the finished pieces? They were for Lexi, Grammy and Auntie Lori. Thanks much!!

Lori

Hi Millie--

I ordered some designs last Saturday that were completed but now the file is gone from Photobucket. Is there some where I can locate the finished pieces? They were for Lexi, Grammy and Auntie Lori. Thanks much!!

Lori

Lori,

Were they from the other thread? The flags, Christmas ornaments, and candy MH's? Here's the link to my photobucket. They were erased because I accidently (I don't even know how I did it) my whole folder. Go figure. I'm not sure how to get it back, but I still have all the files on my computer and can re-upload them as requested.

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Completed Requests/

wow 3rd page already?! welcome back, hope your move went well! I've been scoping out your 4shared file for mnts and am glad you're back so I can tell you how much I LOVE your stuff! :lovestruc

I do have requests also :)

3 are name fills. 1st - Could you possibly DISign a new one? I know its not Disney but my son is in love with Super Mario. Could you do Joshua with Mario characters?
Michelle - Ashlyndisneycatsfill.jpg
Elijah - CodyBuzzfill.png

all with 2010 in one of the ears:
Mickey.MouseMH.png (w/white background)
JediMickeyMH1.png
BlachMickeyHead.jpg (with this Jiminy, JiminyMH.png, not inside it though)

Thanks so much Milliepie!

I saw that you had some disigns that said property of mommy 2010. I was wondering if you could create one in black that says property of cullen and instead of 2010, could you put forks...and property of black and instead of 2010 could you put Quileute??

Thanks
Katy

Could I please get the BEK monogram in the monogram file with
N as the large letter and K and T as the smaller letters and by the K, could you make that mickey head a minnie, if not, no big deal....I appreciate the work either way:worship:

Thanks
Katy

are your designs in your 4shared acct. able to be used to be printed off for t-shirt transfers?

Hi there...glad to hear you move went well. I was hoping to get the following:

DVCCCwondermh.png with Tamparong Family/Mexican Rivera/February 20-27, 2011
6surfboardsdabmmd.jpg with Roland, Charlene, Pam, Xander, Xayne & Xoey for the same MR cruise?

Thank you so much!!

Hi, just a couple of questions for you. Do you want me to keep the DVC and CC logos on there or remove them. Also for the surfboards, did you have a preference in boards for each name? :)

Is it easy and inexpensive to laminate them? How do you do it?

Thanks!

I do them myself with laminating sheets I got at the office store for $15. They are pretty easy. Just peel off the backing and stick to the paper. You can get it done for you, but I'm not sure of the cost. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter