Mimi's????

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: After a thouough search on opinions on this cafe across form Disneyland we really wanted to know what is the best dinners you can purchase at this establishment. What's a not to be missed item on the menu be it a salad or a dessert or a main menu item? Thanks everyone, Chip@Janet. PS. is the breakfast and Lunch menu's worth taking a look at or should we just stick to dinner? Chip.

Well, one of the best things about Mimi's is the bread basket they bring you first (only at dinner), it has french and wheat rolls and zucchini bread that is to die for. They really have a huge menu, too big IMO to specialize in any one type of cuisine, but that also means there will something that even the most picky eaters will find. But our favorites are the Meatloaf, PotRoast, homemade soups, roasted chicken and crab cakes that are dee-lish-ous!. Good homestyle meals. The desserts look great, but we are always too full, sorry. Enjoy! :flower:

I've usually been to Mimi's for breakfast. I love their bran muffins, while the rest of my family loves the buttermilk spice muffins. Either way, you can't go wrong. You might want to pick some up for a quick in-room breakfast.

Last time we were there in Dec/03, I had the best French Toast ever. It had a fabulous hint of orange & vanilla!

I'm a big Mimi's fan. I've not had a meal there that I didn't like. Last time there I had the French dip with cheese and mushrooms which was great! But I have to agree with lulubelle, the bread basket is the high point of the dinner.

I ate there on Sunday on break from DL. Had the chicken tacos and a buttermilk spice muffin, which I love! I alsolove the 5-way grilled cheese!

Plan on eating there on Thursday(tomarrow)around 5pm then head to the part for a 1/4 day at DL,is it crowded then?

Mmmmmm.....Mimi's SO YUMMY!

Our favorites are Corn Chowder, Spinach Salad
any and all of the muffins and for breakfast,
Les Eoufs et Pain Perdue (eggs as you like
them accompanied by a slice of french toast
filled with orange cream cheese). Drooooool!

Cobb Salad, Turkey Royal, all the soups and MAUI Pie for dessert.
Breakfast is very good also.
:cheer2: :love: :cheer2: :love:

Love their French Onion Soup. The only thing I've ever not liked was some type of stir-fry dish. But that's what I get for ordering such a thing at a comfort food restaurant. Love the pot roast, cobb salad, breakfast (honey bran muffin and pain perdu!!!) and sandwiches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter