Mini Golf Question

poohbear12880

Mouseketeer
Our family has never played mini golf at Disney before but we were hoping to try during our upcoming trip in February. Does everyone in our family have to play or can someone go and watch? I usually don’t like to play. Can I pay for just my husband and children to play? Would I make the reservation for just the 3 of them?
Thank you for your tips.

We have had a member of the family just walk along and not play at Fantasia Gardens.

There‘s really no good reason why they should care.

No everyone doesn't need to play, you can just walk with them. Unless it has changed you don't need a reservation you can just walk up and play, we've never made a reservation and never really had to wait. There might be a group on the first hole but we have never had to wait more then that.

We played at Fantasia Gardens last April. We just walked over from the Boardwalk at about 6 PM without a reservation and were able to play with only one group going out before us.

I don’t know this for sure, but I think they might only take reservations for every other group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter