zebrastreyepz

DIS Veteran
07/01: Blaze Pizza was awesome and totally worth the trip. I recommend downloading the app because you can get a free drink with your meal if you haven't already done so. We tried White Top, Green Stripe, and BBQ Chickn. I recommend leaving the Arugula off as it didn't add anything and was kind of off putting.

07/02: Cosmic Rays - I considered going off site to one of the monorail resorts and I should have done that. It was so crowded that once we got a table, the thought of going to the "fixings" bar was a bit overwhelming so we ate super bland food.

07/02: Art of Animation - We had the braised ribs and 2 different orders of make your own pasta. I will say that the wait for the pasta station was insanely long. My food was cold by the time the other 2 people had their pasta. Also, the rib portion of the meal was really tiny. My son felt his seafood pasta was worth the money but that my granddaughter's was overpriced for what it was.

07/03: Biergarten was amazing as always. The marshmallow caramel and stropwaffle from the caramel shop was excellent. Kakagori from Japan kiosk was really bland to me. We LOVED the "soda" you could buy in the Japan store that had the marble in it. Beignet, chocolate croissant, and macaroon from Patissirie. Everything was really good. Orange alcohol slushy from the kiosk in France was really tasty. My son had fish and chips from QS in UK and really liked it.

07/03: Pop Century - Had chicken flatbread and meatball subs. The subs and sides were so huge my son and I could have easily split one meal between us. Tie Dye cheesecake was a hit. The "King" whoopee pie was dry although the cream part was very tasty.

07/04: Satuli Canteen - Favorite meal of the trip. Tried both desserts and recommend them both. Many people prefer the blueberry but I preferred the chocolate. Flametree BBQ later in the day and loved everything. Also...the non-alcoholic "NightBlossom" from Pongu Pongu was fun and very tasty.

07/05: ABC Commissary only because it was AC although you could barely tell in there. Nothing spectacular. Tried the new Cars 3 cupcake and it was oversweet. I preferred the Belle cupcake we had in March. Hollywood & Vine dinner. Good food but for the price eating in a cafeteria was just way ridiculous. At that price, setting counts to me.

Thanks for the reviews. We can't wait to try Blaze Pizza. Also glad to know that Biergarten was still good - we are going in August. Thanks again.

Thanks for the review! sounds like you had a nice time....We have a Blaze pizza in our town so that won't be something I go to and I am German so Biergarten won't work for me either but everyone should give these guys a try if you haven't before! they are Yummy!:-)

Thanks for the review! sounds like you had a nice time....We have a Blaze pizza in our town so that won't be something I go to and I am German so Biergarten won't work for me either but everyone should give these guys a try if you haven't before! they are Yummy!:-)
I'm about as German as they come, too, and we still love Biergarten. :)

I know, but no one cooked German like my mom so I guess I'm a food snob lol. I DO love the warm potato salad and sausages though.
For us, it's the whole experience. Meeting the servers, the music...the desserts.

We have one of the top 10 Oktoberfests in country and I still love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter