Minne Marathon Team List

3 more hours of work for me. :cool1: Then its off to buy my park ticket at AAA and home to load up the suitcases and then we are on the road. I probably won't be at WDW today since we are staying off site tonight but I might talk my DH into going to the Expo today to get my packet and then again tomorrow for the Mini Running clinc - I have to catch that.

So for now I am just :rolleyes1 away the time till I can be out of here!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :banana:

Hey, I'm still here. Today spent at work and waiting to see if my Eye2eye shirt would show up....uhh...NO. SO no "team" shirt for me this time around. I am alittle bit bummed by that.
I am pretty much packed already. Leaving tomorrow morning around 6:30am - get to WDW around 10am. We have ADR at Sci-Fi for lunch at 11am. Then over to the EXPO. Hope everyone is excited and I will not post anymore until I get back, so have a good evening.

I ordered two shirts on Carrie's thread. One of them was the tank in moisture Wick. I ordered a small and this tank was big on me, esp. around the chest. I won't get to wear it so I will bring it to POR and see if anyone would like it for half price - $10.00 :goodvibes

I just got off the phone with Anne and the get together was just breaking up. Sounds like everyone is having a great time and the 5k went well. Man, I wished that I could have made this trip because I so wanted the Minnie medal...grrr.....hope all goes well tomorrow!:thumbsup2 :grouphug:

I'm Back from the Minnie, just walked in the door about 5pm EST. I had a good time and enjoyed meeting everyone at the POR meet. Anne said we had a great turnout. I have a team photo and will post when I get my act together and go eat some dinner. The "little" meet at Test track was VERY nice of Maura to do for us. We all got to chat a bit, me, mrs.mightyduck and her DH and Liz. Had dinner with Mrs.Mightyduck and DH and my mom at the outside area of Mexico. Very nice people and we had a good time.
I did a PR and did an average pace of SUB-14!! Now I know for you runners that is not such a great deal, but for me as anew racewalker it is awesome!! I did 9.3 (Garmi said 9.45miles) in 2hr11min1.32sec - a 13:52min pace.!!!!!
It was great to see WISHers all over the course. I started at the back with most of the Walkers and the 13-15 pace group. (Come to find out I could've started alittle be further up.)
-JEN- you are my hero!!_

I got home about 5pm. It was a fun weekend. Loved the Flower and GArden show at EPCOT. Had fun seeing all the wish people, but very hard to get straight screen names and real names straight in my head. My race went fine. I was spent at mile 8. Thanks to two girls who pushed me to run about 1/10 mile from finish. I don't think they were wishers. I'm trying to figure out how to get my chip time. It should be around 1:26 and some change. More later.
I thought the weather was good-but was getting hot fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter