Minnie Candy/Chocolate Molds

danielle916

ToniAnn, Paul, Nicole and Joseph's mom
I am trying to find baby minnie or minnie choc./candy molds, i would like to make them for my daughters first bday party, i am not even sure if i am in the right forum...can anyone help???

Thank you! :confused3

I was looking for something like that about a week ago and was unable to find anything.

There are a bunch of princess and castle things, but no Minnie that I found.

I used to have these years ago when I used to make chocolate suckers, I had a lot of the other characters too, I'm sure michaels or Hobby lobby must have them

itdjbw said:
I used to have these years ago when I used to make chocolate suckers, I had a lot of the other characters too, I'm sure michaels or Hobby lobby must have them

thank you, my mother told me to try michaels before i buy them from ebay!
thanks! :cool1:

Oh yes. You should try Michaels and also AC Moore has molds too. Try a few craft stores in your area.

I had thought that you had already tried to look locally. The baby Disney characters I have not seen anywhere yet though - doesn't mean that they aren't out there, just that I haven't seen any yet.

I have been trying to track down some Tinkerbell ones so I will let you know if I do come across any baby Minnies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter