• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie's Hollywood and vine autograph cards

beemer333

Earning My Ears
Does anybody have them or can they make them? I tried... epic fail. even more respect for all your talent than before. Thank you in advance

I am looking for 5 x 7 or 4x 6 with summer edition of Minnie hollywood and dine

Last edited:

they don't sign at the Minnie's Dine - you get a pre-printed card with the name of the dinner on the front and autographs on the back - its a little bigger than a baseball card - jut an FYI

Piggyback question/request - Do the Disney JR characters sign or is it preprinted there too? If they sign, can somebody link me to their autograph cards at H&V?

When we went to H&V last December, Minnie's Dine characters did sign my daughter's autograph book. They had the pre-printed card, but when we asked nicely if they could do it, each character was more than happy to sign for her.

Piggyback question/request - Do the Disney JR characters sign or is it preprinted there too? If they sign, can somebody link me to their autograph cards at H&V?

The Disney Jr. characters signed for us as well. There was not a pre-printed card option at the breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter