• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mirabel

katyringo

DIS Veteran
Mirabel is my daughters #1. She keeps talking about meeting her at Disneyland. I have to make it happen. It's going to be very busy while we are there. I see that the app now has times she is there. Best tips to see her? Does her line close and fill quickly still? My daughter even keeps talking about packing her Mirabel dress. Help a mom out!

On that same note my Son's must is Spider-Man. We will obviously make time to see his show, but any tips to actually meeting SPIDEY?

Thanks in advance Dis folks! We are 17 days away.. I'm starting to get that pre trip panick.

Mirabel hasn't usually had much of a line when we have gone by. My granddaughters were basically able to just walk up and there were only 1 or 2 people ahead of them.

Mirabel hasn't usually had much of a line when we have gone by. My granddaughters were basically able to just walk up and there were only 1 or 2 people ahead of them.
Oh that's good! I knew she had a lot of
Demand before but maying it's gone away a bit..

Mirabel is so much fun! At least the one we saw last November. Really engaging and playful. And when she leaves to take her break she was dancing while walking away

(Same for Spidey moving through the crowd. Think that’s how my daughter loves him before having seen any shows/movies years ago)

Your kids will love it. These are better than the Princesses in my opinion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter