'Missed Connections' Disney World Style!

G00fy0ne

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this is the right place to post this. However I've been seeing a lot of those 'If you see this, message me' type of things. And thinking maybe we should make a thread for it! I know it may be a great help for some :-) Anyone agree/disagree? Suggestions on where it should be posted? (For those you met at Disney World of course!)

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. However I've been seeing a lot of those 'If you see this, message me' type of things. And thinking maybe we should make a thread for it! I know it may be a great help for some :-) Anyone agree/disagree? Suggestions on where it should be posted? (For those you met at Disney World of course!)

agree:) yeah this is a great idea!! i'd like to see this threat stay alive!!

I agree that this is a great thread as well! This coming from a couple who met at Disney for the first time ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter