Missing DISer??

Saffron

Palm Tree Hugger
Has anyone heard from KaraKW lately? She's been on my mind recently. Anyone?

Haven't seen her.

And where's WillyJ? He never posts here anymore.

Did we lose Crissup forever, too? I see him on Warped alot, though. I'll have to jaunt over there and invite him back. Those two used to crack me up like crazy.

Saffron are you ever going to check your pm's?;) :p

Someone around here keeps Willy tied up.;) :p

I hear from Kara every so often, just a week or so ago the last. She is very busy with RL and school, but does drop by for a lurk every so often. She was able to stop down at WDW a bit ago and see her very special Snow White. Hi Kara!!!! :wave:

Lady M and I had dinner with Willy a few weeks ago.

Two ladies whose presence I really miss too are RhondaS and LisaTX. I do talk with both of them and they both are also very busy with their RL's and families, but I still really miss seeing them here. :(

GP, Val is out of the hospital and doing well from what I can see (she is on the riddle most AM's). Her mom, however, had some serious surgery a couple days ago.

Crissup can be found occasionally here on the DVC Board :)

The place where he most often can be found, however, is his own site "The Think Tank". I will let him know you were asking..

:) :)

Originally posted by Pebblszzz
Did we lose Crissup forever, too? I see him on Warped alot, though. I'll have to jaunt over there and invite him back.

Hey hey hey!!! I'm here. As CAK mentioned, I mostly stay over at the Think Tank. However, I also enjoy visiting TVT and Pandy's Warped Disney board and also RMD's Lodge. But, I do try to check the DVC board here at least every other day or so.

Thanks for thinking of me!! :) :) :) :)

Dan, Lisa is busy making costumes for Chelsea's dance group, recital time, you know. :)

:wave: Hey John!! Nice to see you here. Although we know you are never far away, you are right there in CAK's heart...... man that was corny even for me!!!! ;)

Maggie ties up Will? Does she give him massive doses of NyQuil first? :smooth:
CC

It's race season for Rhonda's girls. They are both racing now so it keeps them pretty busy. We are going to have to find some time to meet before Sonja leaves the neighborhood though :)

Yes, Cathy, I talked to Lisa about about two weeks or so ago and email the other day. Those costumes do keep her very busy.

And yes, Janette, now with Erin doing the racing also, along with her sister, Malarie, the 'Texas Troublemaker' really has her hands full, LOL. :)

Originally posted by WebmasterCathyCanada
:wave: Hey John!! Nice to see you here. Although we know you are never far away, you are right there in CAK's heart...... man that was corny even for me!!!! ;)

LOL!! Actually CC, I was going to say that I was never far away because you always knew where to find me.

Hopefully you're staying far away from that SARS stuff in Toronto!! :(

Originally posted by Patrick IL.
John you need to stop by more often to say HEY! :)

Hey!! :)

We'll see ya at Patrick-Con2!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter