Mission Space Experience

joepoe

DVC BWV 98 OKW 02
I rode MS last week with a friend. (My wife was too chicken). We got into the single rider line, which was a 5 minute wait. We still managed to be assigned to the same ship. It was a lot of fun, but it was hard to keep up with what the narrator Gary Sinese was saying, because I didn't realize I was becoming somewhat disoriented.

It was a blast, but when I got out into the always-present souvenir area, my wife was talking to me and I barely heard her I was so whacked out. I had a little vertigo the rest of the day and even a little the next day. But I will ride again!!

What was up with Gary's weird haircut?

We rode it 4 times over the past 2 weeks and loved it - had no ill effects at all :)

I wish that Gary Sinese had learned his lines for the pre-ride introduction though - you could see his eyeballs following the words on the autocue!

How do you feel about the ride for children? Mine are ages 5 & 7 and while DH and I would like to go on Mission SPace, I'm not sure if it is right for my kids.

If the kids are tall enough, I'd say go for it, or just do a baby swap. There were a lot of kids on the ride.

Rode it twice last week. My dh, myself and 9 y/o dd did it together and loved it. Well, my dd and I loved it. Dh got a headache from it (or so he says). Dd and I did it again a few days later. She had been very nervous about it the first time but after she had done it once, wanted to get right back in line again. I felt no spinning, had no nausa or vertigo. Dd said her tummy felt a little funny on lift off. I could have ridden it over and over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter