Mission Space Green..for those who have ridden already

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
So I watched a full POV video of the new revamped Mission Space Green which we have always done (the orange scares me the spinning feeling) and I have to say I was totally underwhelmed. It does not seem at all exciting or adventurous to me. for those who have been able to ride during a "soft" opening what is your opinion? thanks

I have to say my wife, daughter, and I really enjoyed it. It was fun. Besides, the wait time has been short, so it may be worth it to try out.

It is not intense and "thrilling" to me, but I did find it fun. My 5yo DS, who is a giant chicken, liked most of it. However, he did find the beginning (launch) and end (landing) a little more intense than he likes. Outside of those two parts, it is rather relaxing. I have heard it called "Soarin' around the Earth" a time or two, and I would call that fairly accurate.

My family just rode this. It was just ok. I do think the show has improved a touch from before. It does have this weird new loud bang several times through out the ride. Its not necessary and very annoying. I'm glad we rode it once, but not in a hurry to rode it again. Which I think was a problem before too.

My chicken son of age seven would probably like it. My husband and I rode last week and we were underwhelmed, but thought it was perfect for a 'green' version.

i rode it last week and while all of us enjoyed it we didn't find it thrilling. The previous theme was a little more intense feeling to me. It was a cool video though and worth checking out with a short wait

Thoughts on suitability for a thrill-seeking (quite tall) 3 year old?
He's a multi-time back2back rider of Goofy's Barnstormer in MK and really looking forward to 7 Dwarves Mine Train and Big Thunder Mountain in a few weeks.

Totally underwhelmed. Rode it just to see the movie as we usually do orange. Honestly. The movie is boring and the thrill None existent. The whole green side feels like a complete waste of a decent ride. The orange more intense side is hardly intense. Heck, test track is rougher.

The Orange side always makes my son and I sick, and I love roller coasters, but hated the orange side, The green even made us a little sick, so I think we will like the new green a lot better......

Daughter, 6, was delighted by it. Made us ride it twice. Son, 7, liked it fine, too, but prefers orange. It's not thrillng, but fun if you have younger kids especially.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter