Mission Space Press Event - Loot Giveaway

Len,

Maybe you should offer the prizes to the readers who submit the longest list of errors in the 2004 edition. :eek:

Just Kidding!!!! Really! I haven't seen any yet. :rolleyes:

Hey Erik, if folks are willing to send 'em in, I'll be happy to credit them! :D

Seriously, when Disney changed the color of the rain ponchos from yellow to clear, that was half a page in the '04 edition. With something Alien Encounter closing, I've found seventeen references that need to be fixed so far. That's the challenge with 800 detailed pages - something's always going to need updating!

Len

Deena, your son's expression after about halfway through is priceless! Like "Okaaayyyyyy, Mom."

Len

Thanks Len I think I get that look from all the boys--except the baby, lol. Actually I think he resembles Popeye there :p

Loot :hyper: !! I've purchased 3 unofficial WDW guides so far, I really enjoy them and don't get rid of the old ones either :o . Add me to the interested list please ::yes::

Thanks for posting the link to your video...I like seeing the face of the person who has my Epcot pics...::yes:: Glad you had a great time at the event.:wave2:

Len! So glad you posted your M:S card because I thought you were a woman! OMG! LOL!

Also, I just found out I can read lips! I just read your lips from your postcard and understood every word!

Angie

What a great idea and so kind of you! We LOVE our Unofficial guides!!!

Would love the t-shirt, dominos or anything really! Going to WDW next month with our 2 kids and are making a goody-bag for each.

Thanks and best wishes!

Kapp and Family
::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Originally posted by elemusing
Len! So glad you posted your M:S card because I thought you were a woman! OMG! LOL!

Also, I just found out I can read lips! I just read your lips from your postcard and understood every word!

Angie

omg...i thought you were a woman too...

foobs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter