• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK breakfast at CRT

Sparkle51

Earning My Ears
how long is CRT breakfast? If you get an anything later than 8 am will you be late getting to rides?

maybe better to try to get lunch so we don't feel rushed?

I thought it was the same length of time as any restaurant but if you will be anxious I would do lunch.

I would not have the expectation of any character meal being under 1 hour....if you plan on spending time with all the characters.

I am trying to remember back several years but I believe our 1st time (was always got the 08:00 ADR) we were there for an hour and on next 2 times we ate there it was easily 90 min+ from when we walked into the line to when we left.

along same lines... is garden grill at 8 worth it to get on soarin easily. esp because don't really care to see the characters, using it more as in early entrance ticket in that case

whereas with CRT we would want to see princesses so i will take advice and book lunch, thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter