MK Bridal Portrait Sessions for Wedding

miste2blue

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!
I am getting married on the Disney Dream in October of this year & have decided to take advantage of the Magic Kingdom Bridal Photo Shoot that I have been given "the opportunity to purchase."

Anyone else doing this or done this already?

I am trying to figure out what the options are in regards to locations inside of each of the parks. I've asked my Photographer contact (which is not be confused with the ACTUAL photographers...) & she has mentioned that there are "designated" areas within each park that the photographers are allowed to go, but she won't go into the details on where those locations are......

Those of you who Have done this already, how strict are the photographers on staying in the "approved" areas? Will they try to accomodate your requests when you actually meet them in person?

Thanks for your comments ladies!!

miste2blue

We got some pics on Main Street, some have been able to do the Carousel, some have done the Tea Cups and of course the Castle...

There are some areas they really are not allowed to take pics in. It depends on what's being cleaned/painted that morning. Also, any site too far from the castle would probably not work just because of the time it would take to walk there...

I'm hoping one of the mods moves your post as it should go in the main area and not the PJ area...

I think you'd get more replies than as well....

Thanks!! I'm not sure how to contact the mods to move it....do you? Appreciate the response!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter