MM registration Snafu

ScarSimone

Earning My Ears
I went through the Queue, got in, and it told me there was no resort reservation associated with my stay.
1. This is incorrect, I have a stay for all 3 nights
2. I called Member services yesterday because I did not get the email and they said they took care of it all.

Any suggestions? I an not a happy camper at the moment.

Does anyone have the email of whomever is in charge of DVC? (I know it does not go directly to them, but it is worth a try)

I have no idea what will stop this from happening again.

Last edited:
call MS again to see if they can figure it out but from other posts, they seem to be telling members there is nothing they can do with getting the tix after the fact

call MS again to see if they can figure it out but from other posts, they seem to be telling members there is nothing they can do with getting the tix after the fact
True. I spoke with 2 people. I got the error 25 minutes after the fact, so it was not long.

But they could not tell me it wont happen again, there is obviously an IT issue.

I would like to email the head of DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter