MNSSHP ADR question

gortman65

Proud papa to two Mouseketeers
Hi,

Not sure if this belongs on the Theme Park Strategies forum or here. In any case...

We have tickets for the 10/27 MNSSHP. I know they allow entrance for guests with party tickets starting at 4:00 pm.

We also have a 4:05 pm ressie for CP (was hoping for a bit later res time but that's all that was left).

I'm guessing it will take us 5-10 minutes to walk to CP once we are in the park and have our wristbands. Will the CMs at CP hold our reservation if we don't report to the podium prior to 4:05 pm or do I need to worry about this?

Since we have multi-day park tickets and won't be visiting a park that day prior to the party, and the party falls in the middle of our time at WDW, we could (I suppose) just use our regular park admission to ensure we arrive at CP prior to our reservation. If we do that, will we all have to go back to the park entrance after dinner is over to get our wristbands?

Thanks for the help!

Can't help with the question about holding an ADR BUT they also give out party wristbands in the Castle Rose Garden right before you cross the bridge to Tomorrowland!

Can't help with the question about holding an ADR BUT they also give out party wristbands in the Castle Rose Garden right before you cross the bridge to Tomorrowland!

Thanks for the info on that -- would be nice not to have to walk back to the entrance if we go with plan B. :)

They will not let you in earlier than 4:00 on the Halloween party ticket, ADR or not. (4:00 is already 3 hours early, lol.) And then there will be lines at 4:00 of all the people using the party ticket as their admission, just like what you're planning on doing...so chances are you will not actually put your ticket in the reader & get in just exactly at 4:00. Walking fast from ticket readers take you at least 10 minutes, probably more to get to CP. I would think the whole process could have you getting to CP as late as 4:30...which might be too late. 20 minutes is the max they'll hold your ADR, generally. But they know people get held up due to unforeseen transportation issues & the like, and the CP is typically backed up, with some luck I'd guess you'll still be able to get in.

If you really, really want to eat at CP that night, then I'd either keep trying to get a later seating...or use a regular park admission & go in about 3:30 (ahead of the party crowd.) You can get your party wristband over in the Rose Garden after you eat.

An alternative would be to try for an ADR at The Plaza...maybe they'd have later seatings available. It's all hot sandwiches & the like, but it's good food.

catne,

Thanks for the advice and info. I think we'll probably show up early, using our regular park admission, and then get the party wristbands at the Rose Garden after we eat.

Appreciate your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter