MNSSHP costume swap!

What Disney Character should I be for halloween?

• "Punk" Minnie Mouse

• Evil Tinkerbell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tinkerbellish

<font color=blue>Is neither sappy, nor pathetic...
Ok this is place for you to tell each other what you are going to be when you are at MNSSHP.

Yay! I'm going to be Minnie!

Edit:forget the poll

Minnie Costume

Dress:
I will have the "classic" Minnie dress from the DS with a few alterations. There will be random rips with some "sealed" with loose thread for safety pins. On some of the polka dots I think I'll put my band pins on the dots. On the bow part on the front I'm going to put a skull and crossbone on the the little flappy parts of the bow.

Hair:
It will we almost black with red streask (how it is now) with my Minnie ears that I put piercings in.

Legs:
I'm going to wear fishnets with the yellow minnie Mary Jane type soes with the red bows (I am SO going to wear those again, if I buy them).

Arms:
I think I'll have on my right arm a red and black striped arm warmer, and on my left all of my black jelly bracelets and siclver rins. Definatly black nail polish.

make-Up:
I think I'll go with the deep black smoldering eyes looks with blackish red lips. I'll wear fake eyelashes that have crystals at the base.

Pocahontas in the park. But can't find my darn costume!!!! 3 yr old want s to be a Barbie. We will see. Your costume sounds interesting. are you going for the zombi Minnie look????or the punk Minnie??

You has that tone like "great..eheh, what a freak.." interesting. Last year I was a a can of spam! :smooth: I was going to be a Barbie. I was going to I get a HUGE box and make it look like a Barbie box and walk in the box.

I'm going for the punkish minnie look.

LOL! a Blonde Pocahontas! How kick butt!

Edit:to Add more

I'm into "Interesting!!!" I just hope you don't scare off the little ones!!!hahahahahaha I'm glad its a Punk Minnie instead of the Zombi one. I think I'd even get nightmares from that one! haha:tongue:

I think interesting is good too. I'm going to try not to scare the little ones...especially todders! They are SO cute.

P.S.I don't think I could get over the Zombir Minnir either.

Since I'm older haven't decided what costume yet. My niece is going to be a pirate girl. Really cute costume. We might be mouseketeers.

I think Punk Minnie is a hoot!

DH and I were thinking of doing Snow White and the Prince 20 years after marriage and kids. She still has the same dress, but the hair has gray in it and is a bit disheveled, and she is a bit overweight after all of those kids. He has the beer belly, of course!

Somehow, I don't know if it would go over very well, so back to square one!

well... I'm not 100% on this because I dont really want to .....
Awww the things we do for the children we love. My Nephew wants me to be the Mom on Rollie Pollie Ollie his fav toon in the world. He is going as Ollie and wants me to wear the antena and everything . :(

I guess we will all see at the DIS meet on 10-19

Wishing you all a Tagged night
Mishell

DW Maleficent
DD Aurora
Me A Medieval Moron or the Narcoleptic Monk from Spaceship Earth.
pain7.gif

my 2 DD are wearing grass skirts with flower "bras' leis, flower anklets, bracelts..me and DH have vintage Hawaiian shirts...

we are from the Northeast...can never get away with thinking of something this flimsy for Halloween here!!

I am going to be Tink. My DS is going as Peter pan and DH will either go as Capt Hook or a Prince to match DD who will be Belle. Ok, I am not as thin after two kids as I used to be..so I fit into the costume. But Tink is a little tiny thing..and I am not. So wish me luck, we are going to the MNSSHP the first night and I have to lose like 15lbs before I go to really feel ok in the costume. Truth, I will probably never truly feel ok..but I will be at the gym every day until the day we leave.

I have a question..I am pale so all you fashion girls..what do I wear on my legs? I really can't get away with wearing nothing..so let me know. Also, I bought that glitter stuff for my hair and face..but does it get everywhere? I am 5'9 and the costume is short..so my final question is what shoes woud you wear? I need to start looking becuase I have size 11 feet and it is hard to find shoes!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the help. :wave:

ONECOOLMAMA - I would wear white Keds. They are basic (not distracting) and comfortable. What about white tights or panti hose? Or just wear bare legs and ankle socks so you aren't hot. You don't want to walk around park in shoes that kill your feet.

We are thinking of Lilo for 9 yo dd, her older sister for my 12 yo dd (who is very tall!) and then DH and I will just wear Hawaiian clothes.

I like everyone's ideas so far...Punk Minnie has me LOL!!!Snow White too but think you're right about not going over,probably WOULD anywhere BUT WDW!! ;) Blonde Pocahontas...how about a burnette John Smith?!?!

onecoolmama....I think Miscrapper had a good idea .Comfy feet are a MUST no matter WHAT you're going to WDW for! If you're tootsie's hurt the party won't be a treat!

princess lovers mom...wow know where you're coming from...grew up in Indiana and it was usually raining or brrrrrrrrrrrr for Halloween!

Mad4Mickey...I'm sure you'll be as cute as a bug in a rug! ;)

madcoco...where did you get that awesome jack o'lattern??
batwow.gif

I want my crew to go as Pirates.Joe's agreeable but my son Erich is still waffling.He's 9 now and has an opinion...darn it!!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter