MNSSHP on Oct 12th-check-in here!

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
We'll be there!

Anyone else and will you be in costume?

we'll be there, though not in costume as such. DD will be in costume, but DW and I bought matching shirts at www.zazzle.com imprinted with a vampire mickey. I am thinking about having a local screenprinter print "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2004" on the back:D

We will be there, too! A family of 7!! The costumes are as follows: two witches, one devil, one cheerleader, one cat, one Peter Pan and one Tinkerbell. See you there!

...and all in costume! 2 pirate parents and 3 pirate kiddies...arghhh!! can't wait!!!!!

We'll be there - 5 out of 9 of us will be in costume - don't know yet as we're waiting till we get to Florida from Scotland before choosing and buying our outfits. Really looking forward to the event.

We will be there. so far all we have is one spiderman, girls can't decide and hubby and I will be going as a happy couple.

We will be there and in costume. DH, DD's (10 & 11) and myself. Bought Mickey Mouse Club shirts with our names on the them from Zazzle.com and bought Mickey ears and going as the Mouseketeers!! Can't wait. Thinking if we all really enjoy it we might go again Thursday night (14th). Going to tye die tshirts just in case and go as "hippies" that night. :teeth:

We'll be there Oct 12. There will be seven of us. Myself, DH, 2DD, DH's Mom & Dad and sister. We'll be in t-shirts from Zazzle.com. Each one of us as a different dwarf. Can't wait.

I'll be there, 5 yr old is Anakin and 3 yr old is the Flash!!

This MrsToad and her MrToad will be there, too. We are bringing DNeice and DNephew.

I'll be having dinner at 4something at LTT with some DISers who are going. Not planning on attending......but now am having second thoughts :rolleyes: Maybe we'll late 'fate' decide and if there are still tickets available that day we'll join in the fun!

We will also be at LTT, we have 4:45 PS. See Ya there :-)

I will be there with DS. I can't wait. We'll be Tink and Capt Hook. Not doing the LT, with just the 2 of us, we can't pause too long to eat when there are rides to be ridden!
Mikki:)

look for Little Nemo, Rock'nRoll Darla, and P. Sherman!

We'll be at LTT at 5pm too!:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

I'll be one happy "tacky" tourist and DH is a pirate YOHO!

Kids are talking about going as Sonny and Cher (DS will be Cher since he is taller and hair is longer than DD's). Parents are into it more than the kids.

We'll be there. One overtired mom and one Batman son. :thewave: :thewave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter