MNSSHP photo question...

lindaso

DIS Veteran
We have 6 tickets for the party. Do we have to take 1 pose and get 6 copies or can we take 3 different poses? I would love to have a picture of all of us together, then a picture of just the 5 in my family and then a picture of just the 3 kids. Is this possible? We are planning to make this the 1st thing we do once the party starts.

Unfortunately it is only one pose and then you will receive 6 copies.

Last year we did 3 poses with 3 of us - Me, DH & DD, just me & DD, and DD by herself, but we had to fill out 3 separate forms and it took awhile. This year we just did one pose because it was easier, but it can be done - just a little more trouble.

Each person with a ticket is eligible for a photo...just make sure that you fill out a form for each separate picture that you want...Last year we did 4 different poses with different grouping of our group..without a problem....

Attended 10/5 party and had photo made at HOP. Got back this p.m. and my 3 pics were in the mail. They are (one pose) 4 x 6" vertical layout with an orange border with bats. The bottom says Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Magic Kingdom 2003. I was surprised because I thought we were getting 1 5x7 size.
Melanie

Mecook...did you fill out three separate cards??? Because for each card we filled out we were mailed a separate picture. I recieved 3 envelopes here and my girl friend got one....So we had 4 different poses...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter