• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP Question

Enright78

A bit of a lurker!!
We are going to MNSSHP on 27/10.
What would be a good time to arrive? Can you enter the park before 7pm or are they strict about timing?
Are the car parks very busy, or emptying out? Any advice appreciated:D

Yes, you can enter the park before 7pm - infact, technically, they don't actually shut it...well, they always done it that way previously - people who are there from regular park hours can stay in the park and still shop etc. Just the rides shut down. Ideally what you should/could do is book a PS for dinner at the MK for something like 5.30 and then you can stay within the park out of the way whilst it's decorated. This year they are giving people with MNSSHP tickets the option to book PS at the Liberty Tree Tavern NOW (instead of at the usual 60 day mark)

2 years ago, I booked Crystal Palace for 5.30. (We entered the park before official closing and exchanged our tickets for the wrist band with the CM's that are especially stationed by the little garden in front of the Castle where the Walt and Mickey statue is) We finished our meal at about 6.30 and by the time we left, the decorations were all up and people were already entering the park down Main St in there hoards - so it was well worth it!

You won't have any problem with parking.

Penny :D

Hi Fiona

I think we arrived at the MK about 6.30pm in 2000 and there were loads of people queuing outside and I am pretty sure we were not allowed in until 7pm.

We are travelling from the Boardwalk by bus to MNSSHP on the 27th :D

Kaylee

Now that's interesting! 2000 was when I went to the party as well (the 31st too) - as I say, they were coming down Main St in droves!

Penny :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter