MNSSHP - solo?

Should I go to MNSSHP?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I attended solo in 2017 and am planning to attend the Halloween and Christmas parties solo this year as well. Last year I met up with some people but if that doesn’t happen this year I’ll be ok with it too.

Doing solo on Halloween party on Sept 25, Christmas party on Nov 25

Did the Halloween party solo last fall. I had a great time. Dressed as Russell from Up. I did one photo-Pooh and friends. Saw parade from Main Street, fireworks, got backpack of candy, rode Haunted Mansion and closed party out with midnight hocus pocus show

Doing solo on Halloween party on Sept 25, Christmas party on Nov 25

Did the Halloween party solo last fall. I had a great time. Dressed as Russell from Up. I did one photo-Pooh and friends. Saw parade from Main Street, fireworks, got backpack of candy, rode Haunted Mansion and closed party out with midnight hocus pocus show
A bunch of us are meeting at the Haunted Mansion about 6pm on 9/25, come join us

As long as you don't think the late night will effect your tour the next day, you should go for it!

I'll chime in here and encourage you to go solo to the party. I've done it twice (2015 and 2017) and had an absolute blast both times. There's so much to do and see, so I highly recommend making a plan for which things you want to do to prioritize your time. My one suggestion is to skip trick-or-treating other than the first stop when you enter the party. Some of the TOT spots are super crowded and eat into party time.

I am going to the Halloween party on 9-28, part of my first solo trip. Don't have a costume but did buy a shirt with Jack? from Nightmare before Xmas, I think. Haha. It glows in the dark

Go and enjoy. Prioritize what you want to do. Just enjoy putting your wishes first :-)

I have gone solo x3 and I really enjoy it. DH has gone when the kids were with us, but does not really enjoy it.

I have traveled solo with conferences for the past 3 years and do not mind it at all.

Go and have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter