MNSSHP what to expect??

DISFANS3

Mouseketeer
This will be our first time for MNSSHP, Made our reserevation today. WE are just wondering what to expect? The cast member I talked to was in the dark about what goes on during MNSSHP. We have a Character meal at LTT at 4;30, Then do we leave the park at 6 and return at 7??? I have a 11 year old daughter who is excited about going to MNSSHP... Any help.. Thanks. 30 days left for us..........

Originally posted by DISFANS3
This will be our first time for MNSSHP, Made our reserevation today. WE are just wondering what to expect? The cast member I talked to was in the dark about what goes on during MNSSHP. We have a Character meal at LTT at 4;30, Then do we leave the park at 6 and return at 7??? I have a 11 year old daughter who is excited about going to MNSSHP... Any help.. Thanks. 30 days left for us..........

Expect to have fun! You'll see wonderful Halloween decorations and lights and hear Halloween music. The parade alone is worth the price of admission. The trick or treating is great fun. Get your free photo either at the beginning or near the end.

They will not make you leave. They'll give you a wristband to identify you as a party goer. They'll probably make you go to Tomorrowland after dinner while they clear out the rest of the park and finish decorating it!

It's so much fun!

What to expect? TONS of fun, and an evening that wil seem to fly by. :bounce:
It is amazing how they can transform the park in next to no time. Great parades and terrific fireworks too! ::yes::
Trick or Treat bags -- for kids and adults. Special PINS. :hyper: Fortune tellers, free photo...
LOTS! :earsgirl:

What about costumes???? I think the kids all want to dress up...but what about us adults??? Do most adults *dress* as well?

We don't dress up, but we still have a great time. We enjoy watching all of those in costume!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter