Mocktails or virgin drinks on property?

hereforthechurros

Here for the spring rolls too
Irony is booking the DDP, scouring drinks menus and deciding what drink you want to have at each restaurant then finding out you’re pregnant :rotfl2:So, proper drinks are out but I’m still hoping to sip some quality virgin beverages pool side if possible. Any fun nonalcoholic drinks you can recommend? Milkshake and other specialty beverage recs are welcome as well! Thanks!

Trader Sam's
Non-Alcoholic
Skipper Sipper - tropical juices, organic agave nectar, Falernum, mint and fresh lime juice topped with soda water
Schweitzer Falls - tropical juices and Sam's Gorilla Grog topped with Sprite
Polynesian Punch - Sam's Gorilla Grog and Hibiscus Grenadine. Served in a Souvenir Sipper.

I've had the Polynesian Punch, it came with a plastic souvenir mug.
I think many of the bars offer 1-2 non-alcoholic drinks as well.

50's Prime Time
Try the Peanut Butter and Jelly milkshake, they also make a PB & Chocolate but I thought that one was too sweet for me.

I think you can order any of the frozen drinks without alcohol.
Tambu Lounge has Strawberry Daiquiri and Pina Colada mix ready to go.

Irony is booking the DDP, scouring drinks menus and deciding what drink you want to have at each restaurant then finding out you’re pregnant :rotfl2:So, proper drinks are out but I’m still hoping to sip some quality virgin beverages pool side if possible. Any fun nonalcoholic drinks you can recommend? Milkshake and other specialty beverage recs are welcome as well! Thanks!

Congratulations!

any at the beachclub or round the boardwalk. always used to love an ice cold beer but gone off alcohol all of a sudden.

Congratulations!!!

At The Wave Lounge this past January I got a "Sparkling No-Jito" that was so, so good!! I even wrote down how to make it because it was so light and refreshing. It has fresh lime juice, agave nectar, fresh mint, and is topped with soda water. I'm sure other places could make one for you even if it isn't on the menu (it might be on the menu at other places I just haven't looked).

I've just asked for virgin versions of whatever sounds good on the drink menu. All the places at WDW are pretty accommodating and come up with something.

Trader Sam's
Non-Alcoholic
Skipper Sipper - tropical juices, organic agave nectar, Falernum, mint and fresh lime juice topped with soda water
Schweitzer Falls - tropical juices and Sam's Gorilla Grog topped with Sprite
Polynesian Punch - Sam's Gorilla Grog and Hibiscus Grenadine. Served in a Souvenir Sipper.

I've had the Polynesian Punch, it came with a plastic souvenir mug.
I think many of the bars offer 1-2 non-alcoholic drinks as well.

50's Prime Time
Try the Peanut Butter and Jelly milkshake, they also make a PB & Chocolate but I thought that one was too sweet for me.

I think you can order any of the frozen drinks without alcohol.
Tambu Lounge has Strawberry Daiquiri and Pina Colada mix ready to go.
Great list! Never occurred to me to check Trader Sam’s menu and there it is - a whole section for nonalcoholic drinks. Duh! Thank you :)

Congratulations!!!

At The Wave Lounge this past January I got a "Sparkling No-Jito" that was so, so good!! I even wrote down how to make it because it was so light and refreshing. It has fresh lime juice, agave nectar, fresh mint, and is topped with soda water. I'm sure other places could make one for you even if it isn't on the menu (it might be on the menu at other places I just haven't looked).
Thanks this is exactly the kind of drink I’m looking for. Light and tropical!

Make sure to check out Nomad Lounge if you go to AK. That's our quiet, cool oasis on our AK days! No one in my family drinks and they have a bunch of great mocktails there. They squeeze their own juices so everything is really delicious. The apps are good too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter