• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Modify or book new?

disneyland fan

Mouseketeer
Which one tends to be quicker? I have my eye on a very hard to get room that shows availability. My 7 month window will open in a few days. I've been 'practicing' trying to book something right at 8 o'clock. Does anyone know if I'd have better luck booking a new reservation or modifying an existing reservation? I suspect I will be one of many trying to snag the room right at 8.

Unless I'm missing something in your description, it seems like modify is the safest approach - unless you currently have enough points to cover both reservations? Modify would work better with your points (I think). You certainly don't want to risk cancel and book, as you might end up without a room. I guess if I had enough points to use (without borrowing), I might try the book new.... otherwise, it's modify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter