Monday Moanin' Disney Character Riddle!

Cantw8 said:
ummm, Hello. New shoes, hurt feet.....sympathy please :rolleyes:
SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY

Cantw8 said:
ummm, Hello. New shoes, hurt feet.....sympathy please :rolleyes:

Awww....poor baby! Here try these.........

animal006.jpg

Good Monday Morning Everyone!!! :wave:

I hope you had a great weekend!

PM is sent and I think I'm IN!

Cantw8...sorry your feet hurt!

firstmickey said:
Angel.......BFF darling....you worry me sometimes...... :teeth: :rotfl2:

anipilot.gif
I'm REALLY confused now! Does this mean that Angel is in and got it right? I thought that it did, so then I went over to the regular CB to see if there was a Duckfan-in-Chicago, your PM box is full thread, and I couldn't find one. Was the DIS down for a few hours this morning right after this post???

Good morning everyone.

Welcome RV. You have no idea what you are in for now.

Cantw8. I am sorry your shoes hurt. How about going barefoot.

My PM has been sent.

Good Morning, Oh chatty ones.

:welcome: RV

I'm stuck on #4, but I'm sending my PM anyway for the other ones. I'll just suck up to the riddle goddess. Maybe that will work :teeth:

Tara:
anipilot.gif

and DUck.....it means she got it right if she got a TU. but sometimes...her thought processes scare me a little.
(and I didnt receive YOUR pm yet either!) ;)

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
What do you expect? You have those gnarly 12 inch long toe nails that could only be cut with a power saw.

are you insane??? My toenails are beautiful :rolleyes: :teeth:

wellgroomedtoenails.jpg

Ewwwwwwwwwwww...Tooty Fruity...that's just GROSS! and where's your riddle PM?????

Mikey:
anipilot.gif

Colleen:
anipilot.gif

Duck:
anipilot.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter