Monorail Resort Hopping using Disney Transportation Help

Joseph Kokenge

Earning My Ears
The first day of our trip we have decided to hop the monorail resorts. It's a Saturday and MK closes at 10pm. My question is, with the new security at each resort before getting on the monorail, when does the last monorail leave Grand Floridian, when does that security check point close. Also, when does the last bus leave MK for POP. I read here https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/transportation/park-bus-hours/ that monorails and busses operate an hour after park closing, but will they let us leave Grand Floridan to go to a closed park?

I can't answer the security questions, but buses from parks run until the parks are empty.

Your bigger problem is (A) when is the monorail scheduled to run and (B) will it actually be working!

The monorail hours of "an hour after park closing" are not always reliable!

I imagine that if the monorail is stopping at MK, and you can enter the park, you'll have to go through security.
Buses run from parks to resorts until the parks are emptied of guests. I would figure at least 90 mins after park closing.
The monorail is a different story. The operating schedule is very undependable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter