Monsters after dark?

WardFam

Mouseketeer
Does GoG have monsters after dark this year? My kiddos loved it last year and we will be there next week so I want to prepare them either way. Thanks!

We got to the parks today around 3, and we immediately used Maxpass to grab a 6-7pm FP. So fun!

Favorite version of the ride. Do the CMs have props again this year?

They mainly had flashlights and nets yesterday looking for the monsters, but they all were definitely over the top with the theme and having a lot of fun. :rotfl2:

It’ll be interesting to see if their exuberance lasts for the whole season. Hopefully because it’s hilarious!:rotfl:

Ah, I am so excited! I forgot they did this last year (we just missed it)- I will have to remember to try to get FP for nighttime!

My bf is afraid of heights, but I haven't ridden this since it was ToT (made it for final check out) so we're riding it twice so I can see both storylines. I'm lucky he loves me!

My bf is afraid of heights, but I haven't ridden this since it was ToT (made it for final check out) so we're riding it twice so I can see both storylines. I'm lucky he loves me!
Ha! My situation is almost the opposite. I like the idea of TOT but really don't like drops while my partner thinks they're great. I'm definitely going to try and do GOTG twice though so I can get both stories as well.
Hoping the shorter drops will be in my favour!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter