Does anyone know when they typically release details about Easter at the resorts?

Does anyone know when they typically release details about Easter at the resorts?
The last couple of years (for other holidays) the recreation calendars were out usually a day or two before, in my experience.

Just also wanted to give my own HUGE THANK YOU! You guys have been WONDERFUL assisting me in collecting the Recreation Calendars!! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate everyone chipping in!!! I hope this thread is just a small part in helping you all plan your magical vacations!! Enjoy! 🤗 🤗

When you take the picture with your phone. Turn your phone sideways. The Dis software puts all pics in landscape mode.
Which really stinks. I have tons of portrait pictures I would like to post, but they always get converted to landscape and look terrible

Thank you for posting!! Can anyone by chance read the name of the movie on Friday night? Thanks so much!

Looks to me like Frozen 2… hoping to have full list of movies in a couple days. Hope to confirm for you.

• Love
Reactions: CJK
When you take the picture with your phone. Turn your phone sideways. The Dis software puts all pics in landscape mode.
Thank you! I actually usually take my pictures landscape so that’s good to know. Hoping to do a trip report so hopefully most of my pictures will orient correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter