Montreal/Laval questions! (Not Disney related)

Aladora

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I have a conference in Montreal (well, technically Laval) in September and I was hoping to get some help from all the lovely people here!

1. I'm flying into YUL, what is the best way to get from there to my hotel? (Sheraton Laval)
2. After the conference, I am taking the train to Ottawa to visit my sister, yay! Which is the closest train station to the hotel? When I look on the Via Rail site, there are 2 listed for Montreal. Central, Dorval, which one should I pick?

It has been years since I have been in Montreal so any help is very welcome!

Edited because one of the stations I had listed is not an option. :)

Last edited:
Hi all! I have a conference in Montreal (well, technically Laval) in September and I was hoping to get some help from all the lovely people here!

1. I'm flying into YUL, what is the best way to get from there to my hotel? (Sheraton Laval)
2. After the conference, I am taking the train to Ottawa to visit my sister, yay! Which is the closest train station to the hotel? When I look on the Via Rail site, there are 2 listed for Montreal. Central, Dorval, which one should I pick?

It has been years since I have been in Montreal so any help is very welcome!

Edited because one of the stations I had listed is not an option. :)
If you are staying in Laval, I believe you would be best to leave from Dorval. The train station is very close to the airport where you arrive and you don’t have to go downtown to Central Station.

Hi, Laval from the airport .. hmm . Uber if you aren’t renting a car? It’s right close to the 13 so easy to get to, if it’s not rush hour, maybe 20 minutes. If it’s rush hour double it at least.

Your train question was answered, it’s just before the airport at Dorval circle.😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter