• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight magic Hollywood studios September

hsc3boys

Mouseketeer
We are going to moonlight magic at Hollywood studios in September.
I see no quick service voucher is included. Just snacks.
What can you get with these vouchers, I believe it’s anything that is on the dining plan as a snack. However the dining plan is not available in 2023 so how do I know what snacks are available?

Most of the dining outlets never removed the DDP snack designation from the menu. You should see the emblems posted even though the plan doesn't return for another 6 months.

It's going to be things like soft pretzels, popcorn, churros, bottled beverages, ice cream treats (some will be available for free in specific locations at park), blue milk, pop tarts from Woody's Lunch Box, etc. Expect some of the more exotic items to attract significant lines throughout the night.

When you check in to the park they will give you a little guide that shows the itinerary for the night, including all the snack stations and what is offered at each one.

If you look at quick service menus online you can see what items are DDP snacks. I looked it up in advance. After a late lunch at our resort, We made a meal of it by using snack vouchers at ABC commissary for black beans (with pork/queso), an uncrustable.for DD23 and shared a mint chocolate chip cheesecake. You could get fries there as well we had 9 vouchers total for 3 of us. Got 2 fun popcorn in Galaxy's Edge, a lunch tart, and 2 mickey pretzels. Plus the free mickey ice cream bars and sandwiches. We brought our own water, so didn't need to use any vouchers on beverages

I am trying to find menus that have the snack credit logo on them, where can I find them. Disney website does not show snack credits.

Is there anything that is not a desert or a drink. I can’t eat sugar or dairy, will I find anything to eat?

I am trying to find menus that have the snack credit logo on them, where can I find them. Disney website does not show snack credits.

You won’t see those except at the parks. Figure anything priced like $4 to $6 in cost would be considered a snack.

@ BW, any thots on friendship boats running after event?

Bus?

If no bus, guess we will drive over:scratchin

@ BW, any thots on friendship boats running after event?

Bus?

If no bus, guess we will drive over:scratchin
The email they just sent out should have all of the transportation options listed and what time they will stop running.

The email they just sent out should have all of the transportation options listed and what time they will stop running.
That’s why I asked. As usual, vague as to interpretation imo

If there are buses from mgm to BWV that’s news to me

Guessing no skyliner to Epcot stop, where both BC & BW could utilize

Will ask when we pick up wristbands for confirmation

“Getting home. Return transportation to all Disney Resort hotels via Walt Disney World Bus service will be operating until 1:30 a.m. Those staying at Disney’s RivieraResort and Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort may travel in style on the whimsically themed Disney Skyliner.”

If there are buses from mgm to BWV that’s news to me
If the message says buses to all Disney resorts, I would interpret that literally. No, they don't normally run buses to BWV and BCV. But I doubt they want to keep boats going--or force people to walk an unlighted path--until 1:30am.
Definitely wise to ask tonight, though.

The Skyliner was running when I left at 12:15, but I don't know if it was going all the way to Epcot.

The Skyliner was running when I left at 12:15, but I don't know if it was going all the way to Epcot.
No just to first stops

Watched bus pull away lol. After 20 min wait they repurposed an AoA bus for us

Nice, relaxing event. Especially, low crowd at special F show

Nice, relaxing event. Especially, low crowd at special F show

I enjoyed it very much too. Especially because of the atmosphere. Everyone was having a good time, there was a good relaxed energy all around.
I saw a few rare characters around, but they had long-ish lines so I skipped them and just did attractions. I did Mickey, ToT x3, Slinky (longest wait of the night, 25 mins, a lot of people were in Toy Story land) and ended with RotR 3x in a row with no wait.

No just to first stops
Which is crazy, because the gondolas have to go from the CBR station to the RIV station and then all the way to the IG station before they can come back to CBR to pick up more guests! I guess they just didn’t want to staff the IG station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter