Moonlight Magic is BACK!

I opened two windows.. one before the time and one exactly at 11… got better queue number with the opened sharp at the hour…
Didnt have any issues

Good luck with the escalations ongoing!

FYI - speaking with MS and a supervisor did absolutely nothing (on the phone for a total of three hours this morning). They couldn't even explain to me why the cash reservation was not recognized. Only "advice" was to try again on May 10th..

Was originally in the queue at 2,500 and was inputting my membership number after 20 minutes. Words cannot describe how frustrated I am with all of this

Lol. Still waiting on a supervisor to get back to me on another issue from months ago. Was able to secure a party of 5 Stidios for upcoming trip! Next up Animal Kingdom!

Well, I'm looking for 2 extras on June 16 if anyone has it since it did not recognize our entire party size.

I had reservations during the March 30 Epcot MM. I ignored the email because we were running the 5K at Animal Kingdom that night. Later, I realized we could still make it work, so I did the general registration with everyone else. I was lucky enough to get that registration. I made these July reservations for myself and some friends with the intent of going to MM. Thankfully I got the reservation this morning. I just want to offer a little hope to those that have to go with regular registration in a few weeks. Don't give up your reservations yet.

I logged in at 10:30 and still got number 14,093!!! I had to be one of the last in line. Unbelievable. To say I am angry is an understatement. What are the chances on May 10th? Probably slim to none but just curious. I'll at least log in to see what I get. Curious how many they allow to sign up with early registration and how many will allow all together.

Well, I'm looking for 2 extras on June 16 if anyone has it since it did not recognize our entire party size.
I only put 3 on our reservation, because that's what I had registered in the room. I was afraid if I chose 4 or 5, that it would kick me out of the line. Hopefully someone will come through for you. Can you attempt to get two more on May 10th?

I only put 3 on our reservation, because that's what I had registered in the room. I was afraid if I chose 4 or 5, that it would kick me out of the line. Hopefully someone will come through for you. Can you attempt to get two more on May 10th?
I have no idea if they will allow it because we already have a reservation for 5. It is so frustrating because we contacted member services twice before the event opened to make sure there wasn't an issue (since we were over 5).

yes you can only put the number of people on your reservation.

yes you can only put the number of people on your reservation.
You could register for the GREATER of FIVE or the number of people listed on your room reservation.

how would you give tickets away though? Don't you need to show your reservation confirmation and your membership?

how would you give tickets away though? Don't you need to show your reservation confirmation and your membership?
They would just need to be with you when you pick up your tickets (this assumes you just have extras and are going yourself).

When we went to moonlight magic a few years ago, we were one ticket short. When we checked in for the event, we asked if there were any extra tickets. They made a call and were able to give us an extra ticket. I know it would not be great to not know until the night of the event, but just wanted to put it out there that it was possible in the past to get an extra ticket on the day of the event. It also might not still be something that they can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter