Moonlight Magic Tips and Tricks

Arguetafamily

Mouseketeer
I logged on 15 minutes prior to 11am Eastern, when the que opened I landed at 14,568 members ahead of me.
I was unable to book, all dates were full even before it was my turn. It is clear I am not good at this.

If anyone wouldn’t mind sharing some tips and tricks for the next time registration opens I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!

I think it’s just luck of the draw. My lowest number (under 1,000), was on my phone, which I joined the queue from the DVC website link about 15 minutes before 11. I had an incognito window opened using the email link I think I made the night before. At 11, on my normal browser, I hit the button on the DVC website, but I had to hit it about 2 seconds later since the first hit didn’t work. This gave me my second lowest, starting in the 3,000’s. My incognito window started in the 6,000’s I believe.

I think the only working strategy is to have more than one window started and hope for the best.

I agree about using multiple devices. I used my primary desktop, a private window on another monitor, a laptop and 2 phones, entering the queue between 1 hour to 3 minutes in advance (in case that made a difference). My lowest was 1732, my highest was over 12,000. Using the device that got position 1732, only May was available when I finally was able to register (11:17 am) but fortunately that was what I wanted!

I agree about using multiple devices. I used my primary desktop, a private window on another monitor, a laptop and 2 phones, entering the queue between 1 hour to 3 minutes in advance (in case that made a difference). My lowest was 1732, my highest was over 12,000. Using the device that got position 1732, only May was available when I finally was able to register (11:17 am) but fortunately that was what I wanted!
It would only show you the date that you had a reservation booked over.

I logged on 15 minutes prior to 11am Eastern, when the que opened I landed at 14,568 members ahead of me.
I was unable to book, all dates were full even before it was my turn. It is clear I am not good at this.

If anyone wouldn’t mind sharing some tips and tricks for the next time registration opens I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!
When you logged on, did it have the countdown window active? I ask because I opened another window in a new browser after after 11am, which should have placed me in the numbered line after the random draw for the before-11a crowd and I got mid 12,000. That would mean that those in and with active vountdown windows before 11a should have been below that number.

When you logged on, did it have the countdown window active? I ask because I opened another window in a new browser after after 11am, which should have placed me in the numbered line after the random draw for the before-11a crowd and I got mid 12,000. That would mean that those in and with active vountdown windows before 11a should have been below that number.
No active countdown before 11, only showed that que opens and 11 and not to refresh

No active countdown before 11, only showed that que opens and 11 and not to refresh
there was an active clock countdown in the window before 11. If you didn't see that countdown clock, then you were not in the queue yet. Wish I would have taken screen shots.

So is it sold out completely? Or did they save some spots for non- resort staying members? Maybe you can try again May 10th?

I opened two windows.. one Chrome about one hour before and one Safari just sharp at 11et.. (had time.gov open to hit the button)

I got 10000 some in the first and 3000ish in the second…

Good luck on May 10th!

I had one window opened in Chrome, on one device (desktop), clicked the email link at 10:55 am and my number was 560.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter