Moonlight Magic

Dvcguy1

Earning My Ears
First time attending at HS. Can anyone give me an idea of what it is like ? What time to they usually let you in ?

First time attending at HS. Can anyone give me an idea of what it is like ? What time to they usually let you in ?
usually around 6m but that's not a guarantee. They could wait until 9p, when the event starts. We have never been to HS MM. Only AK. That was really nice to walk the park at night with minimal crowd. Much more relaxing. Not sure how HS will be though.

Does the reservation need to be linked to MDE or how does that work?
The MM event reservation can't be linked to MDE, you could add a "Note" if you desire.

On the event day, you check in at a designated spot at the theme park entrance where you need to show your Digital Membership Card and a Photo ID. You will be issued the event specific wristbands and any food coupons. Once you have your event wristbands, you can enter the park without needing separate theme park admission. If you are already inside DHS, there should be a designated check in location which should open at around 2 pm (based on what they did for the Epcot MM events).

Pre COVID they used to offer event check in at the DVC Resorts. Not sure if this will return.

The MM event reservation can't be linked to MDE, you could add a "Note" if you desire.

On the event day, you check in at a designated spot at the theme park entrance where you need to show your Digital Membership Card and a Photo ID. You will be issued the event specific wristbands and any food coupons. Once you have your event wristbands, you can enter the park without needing separate theme park admission. If you are already inside DHS, there should be a designated check in location which should open at around 2 pm (based on what they did for the Epcot MM events).

Pre COVID they used to offer event check in at the DVC Resorts. Not sure if this will return.
Does your entire party need to be present for in-park check-in? Just trying to figure out if I have to pull my teens out of line lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter