More artwork Welcome Home

tacomaranch

Tacoma Ranch home of wild mustangs! We are all on
welcomehome.jpg

Feel free to use if you would like or ask me to put in your name. I can take out Cinderella and put in any characters.

Thanks, April

I am just learning which is why I am posting here as I am focusing on DVC designs.

I use Photoshop CS2, I opened a background, cropped and moved into a new layer, then I opened Cinderella and mar quee square around her. Then I moved her onto the layer 1, the background. Then used the magic wand to highlight the white and delete. I added a drop shadow to her so she doesn't seem like she is just pasted in.

I coloured the background layer green using the paint bucket and the then used the text to add my name. I again used the drop shadow and glow.

Save it once as a pdf. then flaten the image and save as a JPG to upload.

I hope that helps. April

I am just learning which is why I am posting here as I am focusing on DVC designs.

I use Photoshop CS2, I opened a background, cropped and moved into a new layer, then I opened Cinderella and mar quee square around her. Then I moved her onto the layer 1, the background. Then used the magic wand to highlight the white and delete. I added a drop shadow to her so she doesn't seem like she is just pasted in.

I coloured the background layer green using the paint bucket and the then used the text to add my name. I again used the drop shadow and glow.

Save it once as a pdf. then flaten the image and save as a JPG to upload.

I hope that helps. April

Truly... you are learning the solid basics of programming.... Keep it up...you have stumbled upon a real given talent...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter