More character dining soon?

Bandit2018!

Earning My Ears
Any rumors on the next character breakfasts to open back up? Hoping there are more to choose from in the fall - its tough to snag a character breakfast with some resorts and park restaurants still not offering it. Ive also heard conflicting info on CRT - is Cinderella only there for photos outside, or is she back? Also hearing sometimes the characters have made random “walk-throughs” or pop-ins at restaurants even though it hadnt been announced that the characters were back yet - practice runs perhaps? Anyone experienced this? Maybe just blog chatter!

When I was there in August, Cinderella was at the entry to CRT. None of the other princesses had returned yet. I've heard there is a shortage of talent for face characters.

I think what Disney is gonna do about character dining is that they will most likely lower the prices for the character dining restaurants once all character dining has resumed at the restaurants. As for the shortage of actor/actresses for face characters I think Disney is planning to host auditions for actresses to play princesses very soon and they will also begin auditioning more actors/actresses to perform for the character dinners. Because character dining is such an important thing for people to do during a Disney vacation it brings memories for kids to remember during their trips. And if characters do make a return to character dining they will do it in stages,
For example Cinderella's Royal Table Stage 1:
Cinderella only,
Stage 2,
Fairy Godmother will most likely meet along with Cinderella
Stage 3,
Princess Aurora and Snow White will be added
Stage 4,
Ariel and Belle will join Cinderella and Fairy Godmother
Stage 5.
Tiana will also be added along with Jasmine and Elena Of Avalor and Princess Minnie Mouse will also join Cinderella's Royal Table as well,
With a plan like this I think this is how Cinderella's Royal Table will manage it's characters for character dining when it returns to make it easy for people to see characters coming to the tables. But what the Princess character dining at the Norway pavilion? Has it returned yet also? Because that restaurant is popular in the Norway Pavilion in Epcot because of the buffet with the princesses

I think what Disney is gonna do about character dining is that they will most likely lower the prices for the character dining restaurants once all character dining has resumed at the restaurants. As for the shortage of actor/actresses for face characters I think Disney is planning to host auditions for actresses to play princesses very soon and they will also begin auditioning more actors/actresses to perform for the character dinners. Because character dining is such an important thing for people to do during a Disney vacation it brings memories for kids to remember during their trips. And if characters do make a return to character dining they will do it in stages,
Cinderella only,
Stage 2,
Stage 3,
Stage 4,
Stage 5.
Tiana will also be added along with Jasmine and Elena Of Avalor and Princess Minnie Mouse will also join Cinderella's Royal Table as well,
With a plan like this I think this is how Cinderella's Royal Table will manage it's characters for character dining when it returns to make it easy for people to see characters coming to the tables. But what the Princess character dining at the Norway pavilion? Has it returned yet also? Because that restaurant is popular in the Norway Pavilion in Epcot because of the buffet with the princesses
Disney isn't lowering the price on anything.

And Akershus remains closed without even a rumor about when it might return.

Cinderella only,
Stage 2,
Stage 3,
Stage 4,
Stage 5.

there is only one way Disney pricing is going and that’s up the way

I’m afraid no character dining is going down in price, half the time people Struggle to even get a reservation they have no need to put it down

Cinderella only,
Stage 2,
Stage 3,
Stage 4,
Stage 5.
Is this before or after they start charging for meet and greets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter