• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

More From Screamscape re: DAK Coaster

Banzai

<font color=red>Is now single and available!<br><f
This was taken from the July 10th update of Spreamscape.

Screamscape has learned that a meeting for upper management was held not long ago where they talked about a “Yeti” coaster project for Asia, with the queue entrance to be placed along the ‘pathway to nowhere’ right before the Kali River entrance. Seems this may be yet another comparison to the Disneyland Matterhorn which also features a “Yeti” and “Abominable Snowman” inside.

This sounds very cool, if it would happen :rolleyes:
rolleyes.gif
:rolleyes:

Sounds kind of stupid, as that is a very tranquil area. The abomonable snowman might go better next to Hester and Jesters eyesore area.

I'd think it more likely to go into BK, if it ever gets built since it seems more in the realm of mythical creature rather than real or extinct.

I don't know how accurate these rumors are, but if they are accurate it sounds like BK is dead. It sounds like instead of building a new land they will be putting fantasy type rides in each of the lands. I guess this is a good idea as they should fill the lands they have with good rides before they add new lands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter