More info on the $50GC with Pass purchase

Desnik

<font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann
I called the WDW info#, they had no idea of the promotion. I called stores all over NY and none heard of the promo. I called the store in the Florida Mall in Orlando and here is what I was told. The promo will last to the middle of Nov. It is good for parkhopper passes and FLORIDA AP's. If you buy a childs pass you only get the free t-shirt. You can use the $50 gift card to buy Disney Dollars, but only at The Disney Store, not at WDW. Basically, you go there buy a PHP, get the $50GC and you can right then buy $50 in DD with that GC. They said this promo is only going on in Florida and Chicago. Hope this helps and clears some things up.

Thanks Desnik! Does anybody know what days & hours The Florida Mall disney store is opened? Is it possible that they may run out of park hopper passes or do they stay well stocked?

The Florida mall hours are: Mon.-Sat. 10am-9:30pm, Sun.11am-6pm. The phone# is 407-240-4411. I would call before you go to make sure they have passes available. Good luck!;)

Thanks for posting this. We are going to WDW on Friday this week. We won the trip, but it only came with 4 1 day passes and they expire 11/5...we extended the trip, as I'm sure I can't fly all the way to the east coast for 2 days..anyway, we will need to buy 3 passes, which would give us $150 to spend on DD?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter