more question

saraschuelke

Earning My Ears
I am trying to decide between 4 day cruise to the bahamas in oct or a 7 day cruise to the western caribbean in jan 2004. I read someway that it could be chilly in Jan, is this true. What would you pick....Any help to help me decide will be appreciated...

sara

Hi Sara. I see that you are from Rhode Island, so I am thinking you will think it is like a heat wave, and won't have a problem with thinking it is chilly if you go on a seven day cruise in January. Personally, I won't do anything but a seven day cruise. Four days is just not enough!

Though it may be chilly in Port Canveral in January, I am sure it would be quite warm in the Caribbean with average temps that time of year in the 80's!!!

MJ

i would go with the 7 day western. vs 4 day u will love it
we did

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter