More than 2 13-year-old listeners

I'll also add, when John said that we should be listening to something our parents wouldn't like, I instantly thought of my regular music playlist although I kept forgetting to post this reply but in response, I do listen to stuff my parents don't like such as Iron Maiden, Bullet For My Valentine, Green Day, Blink 182, Trivium, My Chemical Romance and many other rock and metal bands :rockband: as well as the podcast

Sorry, just thought I'd say that

I'm a mom and I listen to all of them except Trivium and the Valentine one. We were supposed to go to a MCR show last month but it was one that they canceled when they got sick (with Muse).

Now I feel hip! :lmao:

I have seen MCR six times (or is it seven) and on sunday i'm going to see Muse at Wembley Stadium and MCR are the supporing act. :banana: And although I go to lots of gigs, every other band i've only seen once or twice, three times if i'm lucky (Foo Fighters, woo!) so theres a little comparison. The black parade is good, but I love three cheers, also Teenagers is a good song but I should probably stop talking about this since it has very little relation to what was started in this thread. PS My jaw also dropped when a couple of months back Julie said they were playing the grad night at Universal or disney:love:

This is why John want's to think that we have no younger listeners - if he acknowledges the younger crowd, he's going to have to admit that names like Blink 182 and Trivium sound more like medications and less like music groups. :rotfl:

This is why John want's to think that we have no younger listeners - if he acknowledges the younger crowd, he's going to have to admit that names like Blink 182 and Trivium sound more like medications and less like music groups. :rotfl:

You've got a point there!:lmao:

I think my doctor put me on Trivium to control my blood pressure.......

Well, if you had been stranded in the woods for the last 10 years, had arrived at a Starbucks with an old 90's laptop, got on the internet and found this board...

I just, not even 2 hours ago, arrived home from 10 days at WDW. A 10 days in which I was at the pool around midnight nearly every night, and up at 9! Who gets up at 9, anyway? So early.

I think that this rambling and my overactive imagination are signs that I should go to sleep. You guys rock!

I just wanted to say hello to all the young listeners out there!

Also, some of my all time favorite bands are: No Doubt (and of course, Gwen!), Incubus, RHCP, Shine Down, and Daughtry!

I saw Maroon 5 in concert a year ago and they were awesome!:cool1:

Julie, you have an awesome taste in music!

And I'm listening to Maroon 5 (Their new, totally awesome album), as I type this.

Hey TBB19,

Don't know if you are an American Idol fan from this past season, but I was and I cannot wait until Jordin's first album. I supported her throughout the whole season! She is an amazing singer and a great role model for all the young girls out there! :cheer2:

I didn't watch AI consistently this season, as I have done for all the past, but I did follow it. All I can say is "Thank goodness Sanjaya didn't win!" I honestly thought that this season wasn't as good as the ones before. Yes, there were talented singers, but none of them really seemed to have the starpower to take over the billboard charts, like the Kelly Clarksons and Chris Daughtrys. I'm glad Jordin won, though, because she was the best of the group, and certainly has the most potential.

Anxious for her album to come out? No. Curious to see how it does? Yes.

I just wanted to say hello to all the young listeners out there!

Also, some of my all time favorite bands are: No Doubt (and of course, Gwen!), Incubus, RHCP, Shine Down, and Daughtry!

I saw Maroon 5 in concert a year ago and they were awesome!:cool1:

I've seen RHCP, they are brilliant!!!

I've seen RHCP, they are brilliant!!!

I am so jealous! I have never been able to see them :sad2: . I do hope that I'll get to their concert soon...they are such a talented group of guys who have evolved into one of the greatest rock bands of our time! Incubus, I am also dying to see.:)

I am so jealous! I have never been able to see them :sad2: . I do hope that I'll get to their concert soon...they are such a talented group of guys who have evolved into one of the greatest rock bands of our time! Incubus, I am also dying to see.:)

RHCP pretty cool, but not one I'm dying to see. Same with Incubus. Julie, I'm so jealous of you, though. Maroon 5 is one of my total favs!

Home@WL is 15 and I listen every week.

Favorite quote: "We had a nice view of the pahkin' lot"
-Bob, referring to an off-site hotel

They're great, the way they've changed their music over the years without changing their essential sound is amazing! My brother saw thom once but I've not had the chance. I would also like to see Breaking Benjamin, Coheed and Cambria, Guns n' Roses, and many many more. I still haven't been to a single concert though. So for know I stick to my iPod.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter