Morimoto Asia- question.

Farro

Argh.
Just had a super last minute dinner change.

If we take an Uber to Disney Springs from Polynesian - where does it drop us off in relation to Morimoto Asia?

Same question but taking bus from Poly?

And can you guesstimate the time it takes to walk from said drop off?

Just trying to coordinate times. :)

If you take an Uber (which would be my choice--buses to DS just aren't as reliable as buses to parks), you will likely be let off at the Taxi Stand which is over by "Basin" (#105 on this map: http://www.wdwinfo.com/maps/disney-springs.htm) If you walk straight down to the water, toward the concert stage, and then hang a left, and continue to Paddlefish (the old "Fulton's Steamboat"), and then hang another left to get to Morimoto, the walk would be about a quarter of a mile. You could shave off a little bit of this walk by zigging and zagging around some buildings instead of walking around the waterfront area, (for example, walk between #s 98 and 77, and then turn right toward #95). But not enough, in my opinion, to avoid the more scenic view. If the Uber vehicle is not constrained to using the Taxi area for drop-offs and pick-ups, then tell the driver to get you to as close to Planet Hollywood as s/he can get you and from there it would be a one minute walk. But on the way back to the Poly, you probably would have to meet your Uber at or around the taxi stand.

If you end up taking the bus to/from the resort, the loading/unloading area is pretty close to Planet Hollywood, so you are talking about a 2 minute walk to Morimoto.

We just did this. Originally we were going to take the bus to DS for Morimoto dinner and had plenty of time set aside for travel. But the Bus was showing as not arriving for 20 minutes and the time kept getting pushed back later and later. I got nervous so we decided to get an Uber. He arrived in 5 minutes and got us there really fast, we ended up with a lot of time to spare. He dropped us off in a parking garage next to the Coca Cola store (I'm not sure the name of it). It wasn't a designated drop off location, but it was pretty close to where we were trying to go. It took about three minutes to leisurely walk there. I'd definitely recommend an Uber there. The buses are towards the front and I think it was about a five minute walk to them from the restaurant.

He dropped us off in a parking garage next to the Coca Cola store (I'm not sure the name of it).
That location is right by Planet Hollywood. I think it is the "Orange Garage". So as noted in my earlier post, try to have your driver get you as close to PH as possible. If for some reason they are not allowed to, then opt for the taxi stand area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter