Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please could I have this one with Victoria on?

Amy_HSM2_full2008vic.jpg

Could I please have the ballerina Minnie with the name Amber and school name of Ms. Simone's Dance.

Also, I am wondering if you could do these too ..

Karen, with Alice in Wonderland
Amber and Alyssa with Tinkerbell
Trevor with Lightning McQueen

Thank you soooo much!

Could I please have the ballerina Minnie with the name Amber and school name of Ms. Simone's Dance.

Also, I am wondering if you could do these too ..

Karen, with Alice in Wonderland
Amber and Alyssa with Tinkerbell
Trevor with Lightning McQueen

Thank you soooo much!

minniedanceMsS.jpg

Tinkamb.jpg

TinkALy.jpg

alicemickeyheadka.jpg

lmmickeyheadtrev3.jpg

Thank you sooo much!!! My daughter is going to freak out at the dance one! She has recital practice on Monday and I am going to make one for her to wear then!!!

Any chance you could make the dance one with the name Emily for me? She is another Disney freak in my daughter's class.

Are you able to make one with Hannah Montana? If so, could you do Amber. Thanks!!!

Your welcome! Amber hasn't seen it yet since she is with her dad. She is gonna freak out! Thank you for your awesome work!

I really wish I was as talented as you are. If you have time, I would like to request three designs -

Mickey w/Mickey Head - Ryan
Minnie w/Mickey Head - Reagan
Minnie w/Mickey Head - Abby

I was wondering if you had the Minnie head in a red outfit. If you do can you make one for my daughter Morgan. I thought it might match her brother's Mickey nicely. Thanks Again!!!

I really wish I was as talented as you are. If you have time, I would like to request three designs -

Mickey w/Mickey Head - Ryan
Minnie w/Mickey Head - Reagan
Minnie w/Mickey Head - Abby

I was wondering if you had the Minnie head in a red outfit. If you do can you make one for my daughter Morgan. I thought it might match her brother's Mickey nicely. Thanks Again!!!

Your welcome! Amber hasn't seen it yet since she is with her dad. She is gonna freak out! Thank you for your awesome work!

I'll work on these today when I return from physical therapy..

Thank you for your kind words I'm really enjoying learning how to make the Disigns :) A big Thank -You to the great Disigners for answering ? and sharing blanks.. ( Kari & Amy plus others..):love:

your the best. Thanks so much. I love them all. This thread thing is hard to keep track of. Thanks again.

If you look under the User CP (top left corner) click on it , then the third section Under Subscribed Threads click on List Subscriptions (this will list all the threads that you have made a post to or subscribed to) Maybe this will help a little..:)

Your Welcome..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter