mouse savers and avis

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
Ok we had reserved a compact car for our dec trip. From MCo to radisson it was 52.63 and from radisson to MCo it was 39.69. Now I see a code on the mouse savers that would drop our rate a lot. So my question is can ANYONE use this code? I mean will Avis want some type of ID or something saying I am allowed to use the discount? It is a AWD which is a corporate code, some promo from breward county tourism. I am not a corporation! Anyone????

I used the code when I reserved online for a Fullsize car from the port to the airport. Is all you do is punch in the code where it asks for it.

If it is offered from someone like Broward County I don't think you need to show anything....it's a general use travel code...I have used mousesavers codes on three separate rentals at Avis and never had to show anything. I believe it tells you on the mousesaver site if it is good for everyone or only a specific group of people.

MJ

We just used that code last week w/ no problem...quite a saver!

The code will save us 28.00 round trip. When I punch it in it accepts it for our travel date. But we are 12/6(7) and then 12/14 the code says until 11/23 is that mean book date or travel date?

I used the group saver rate when we went last May. They honored it with no problem, actually when she put it in in her computer it came up about 20 bucks higher and she looked at my printout from my computer and said no problem, thats the price you'll pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter